PDA

View Full Version : For all the mommies. . .

WantItGone
07-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey ya'll,

So, my husband and I will be trying to conceive in a couple months. I'm wondering what were you ladies experiences being pregnant. My doctor flat out told me that she wants to prescribe prednisone during the pregnancy because I'll most likely have flares. Thanks to my good friend Faith, I'm not going to do that. I'm researching other alternatives.

Before my period I notice I go through that luteal phase. Everything hurts worse. So, I'm wondering if that's how my pregnancy will be. What are you guys experiences?

cheryl_v
07-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi, I don't have lupus but I do have FMS and CTD. I had no meds while pregnant. The pregnancy was hard with bed rest. The symptoms do seem a bit harder during pregnancy. The joints do hurt more from the weight of the baby during 2nd and 3rd trimester. You do have to be careful of premature later. But its all so worth it :D . Good luck and best of wishes!! Keep us informed of how it goes. Check out webmd.com, they have a pregnancy section. I believe one for lupus patience as well. It also has a ovulation calendar to help you concieve better. Then a pregnancy calander to chart your pregnancy as you go. It helped me get pregnant after having a little trouble. I loved keeping track during pregnancy as well. Hope I've been helpful :D .

WantItGone
07-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi, I don't have lupus but I do have FMS and CTD. I had no meds while pregnant. The pregnancy was hard with bed rest. The symptoms do seem a bit harder during pregnancy. The joints do hurt more from the weight of the baby during 2nd and 3rd trimester. You do have to be careful of premature later. But its all so worth it :D . Good luck and best of wishes!! Keep us informed of how it goes. Check out webmd.com, they have a pregnancy section. I believe one for lupus patience as well. It also has a ovulation calendar to help you concieve better. Then a pregnancy calander to chart your pregnancy as you go. It helped me get pregnant after having a little trouble. I loved keeping track during pregnancy as well. Hope I've been helpful :D .

K. Thanks chery'l. I'll definitely check out webmd.

cheryl_v
07-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Your Welcome :D !!