PDA

View Full Version : Finally back

KimKimma
06-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi everyone! I was new to the site a couple of months ago, right before it went down. I just reactivated my account and am finally back. When I found this site I was starting a bad flare, rash and hair loss. The rash has thankfully cleared up, thanks to prednisone - the drug we all hate to love. My face has never been so round. I did lose all my hair, but it has started to grow back in like crazy, just a thick as it was, which is great. I found everyone on this site so helpful and supportive! I just wanted to say its great to be back and I look forward to chatting with everyone again!

KathyW1958
06-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Hi Kim
Welcome back. I am glad that you are doing better and that your hair is comming back in. A lot of us had the hair problems. I am thankful myself that the hair does eventually in most cases come back in once treatment is started.

Hugs,
Kathy

Oluwa
06-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Hi Kim...

Welcome back...

I am so happy you are doing better. Our hair, our crowning glory...how it defines us. Bald and all we are all still beautiful...

Hugs...keep well.
Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
06-30-2008, 07:30 AM
Hello and Welcome back Kim. I just love getting good news and your post was good news. I hope that you continue to get better! :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie