PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my Grandson

KathyW1958
06-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Well I tried to put a picture of my grandson in here and it did not work. I will try it again. I hope that it works this time. This is my beautiful grandson, Tyler Blume. He was born on June 4, 2008.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm284/KathyW1958/littleTylerlayingonstomach.jpg

Kathy

Quarterhorsegal
06-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Precious Angle. A hansome little man if ever there was one. Thanks for shareing!

mnjodette
06-29-2008, 01:06 AM
What a little treasure, Kathy! He's beautiful...you must be thrilled!

Jody

KathyW1958
06-29-2008, 03:52 AM
Hi all,

Here is another picture of Tyler in his swing. I love him so very much. He is such a good baby. Well here is the picture:

I think that this is a really cute picture of him too.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm284/KathyW1958/Tylerchillingoldschool.jpg

Kathy

Saysusie
06-29-2008, 08:16 AM
He is beautiful :lol: And I can hear the love in your post! Congratulations Grandmom :lol:

Saysusie

KathyW1958
06-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi Saysusie,

I love my little grandson dearly. I was at the hospital when he was born. I was not in the room as my daughter only wanted her husband in there with her, but I got see him right after he was born. He was perfect and as cute as he could be. My daughter and her husband just beamed with pride. I think that was one of the happiest days of my life. I had wanted a grandchild for so long and it finally happened. I am very happy in deed. I am so glad that I got to live to see him. I almost died at the age of 36 and then in 2000 I contracted Salmonella from a sandwhich out of a machine at work and that nearly killed me. My immune system crashed big time. I thank God every day that I survived and have the opportunity to see my beautiful grandson.

Hugs,
Kathy

Jennyfoo
06-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Awww, what a darling boy! What a lucky G-ma to have him and what a lucky boy to have you for a grandma.

KathyW1958
06-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Jenny
Thank you for the kind words. Tyler is very very special and I love him dearly. I believe that I am a very lucky Gma to have him in my life.

Thanks,
Kathy

hatlady
06-29-2008, 12:15 PM
What a lovely and precious child!

He is so lucky to have a grandmom like you -

Pretti in Pink
06-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Kathy,

I too thank GOD, with you, that you were able to live and experience being a grandmother and we feel your excitement thru your words. He is quite a cutie.

KathyW1958
06-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Pretti in Pink

I really believe that if I had not gotten diagnosed with Lupus when I did when I was 36 years old that I would not be here amongst the living today. You see the Lupus was affecting my heart muscle. I literally had inflamation of the heart muscle itself and it was causing a serious heart arythmia. I could have died instantly at any time. I literally started sensing that my time was running out. It was pretty bad and thank heavens I found my voice and demanded that I be listened to and that I get thoroughly tested for Lupus. That led to me finally after suffering for 30 years or more with symptoms to getting diagnosed and put on medication. I am just so happy to be able to be a grandmother. Like I said, I thank God every single day.

Kathy

Saysusie
06-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi Kathy;
What a Blessing! Yes, you were meant to be here in order to see your daughter give birth to your grandson.
Now, you can get on to the business of loving and spoiling :lol: That's what we Grandmom's do!
You are blessed and so is he!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

KathyW1958
06-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi Saysusie,

Oh yes you can believe that I am going to spoil Tyler. I am so happy and he is so perfect.

Thanks,
Kathy

sits_inthe_corner
06-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Congrats GrannyKathy

What a beautiful boy. Shop till ya drop. It's spoiling time hahahahha.