PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

TaurusLady
06-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey everyone!

I really need you guys to pray for me (Linsay) and my friends: we are doing a fundraiser for lupus research and we need all the prayers we can get to help us find the money to pay for our location. We are full of good intentions, hope and ambition, but let's just say that our budget as yet to match our determination!

I keep praying for God to give my friends and I the strength, determination and courage to fulfill His plan through us and I humbly ask you guys as well to pray for us. So far God has blessed us by putting people in our path who help us set up the event, who have contacts who could support us, etc. I know He doesn't want me to give up when obstacles come our way and I really hope that your prayers can help us make this event a great success for lupus research.

Thank you in advance and God Bless!

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

Pretti in Pink
06-24-2008, 03:15 PM
No, GOD does not want you to give up when obstacles come your way, they are just test and make for a better testimony. Take it one step at a time and allow GOD to open doors for you that no man can close. As you stated, he has already placed people in your path to support you.

I pray that GOD's will be done and he is exhaulted while awareness is given to Lupus. Continue on in the name of Jesus.

Oluwa
07-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Amen..Pretty in Pink...

KathyW1958
07-02-2008, 06:52 AM
This is a really good cause and yes I will most definitely pray for your success. God will help out. God Bless.

Kathy