PDA

View Full Version : Susique and death in the family

sick n tired
06-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey all,

Susique asked me to log on and tell you than she will not be able to be on for a while. She got a call that her father died today...she is probably already in Mississippi or on a plane. She said she needed to tie up some loose ends and when she is recovered she will try to get back on.

She expressed her concern that none of you worry about her....those who are Christians, she asked for you to pray .

Karen

Numpty
06-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news and will be sending my thoughts in her direction until we hear from her again. ~leaves a pile of comforting hugs for her and all her family~

Saysusie
06-15-2008, 09:44 AM
If you hear from her, please tell her that she is in my heart and in my prayers. Tell her to take all of the time that she needs and we will be here for her when she is ready to return.
Thank you so much for letting us know because, yes, I would have worried about her if I did not see her posts.
Give her my sincerest sympathies and love.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

hatlady
06-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Please send her my heartfelt condolences as well. I understand the pain of losing a father - and how difficult this next period of time will be.

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

kerbeck
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Susique, I'm praying for you and all of your family. My God bless you all and give you comfort during your time of need. :angel:

mnjodette
06-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Ah, Suzique, I'm sending tender hugs and wishes to you. You and your loved ones will be in my prayers. I lost my dad in 2002 and I miss him every day. He would wrap me in a bear hug and say "Hello, Daughter" in his deep voice. Miss hearing that.... Do take care....we'll be happy to have you back when you feel up to it.

Jody

Pretti in Pink
06-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks SITC for informing us. Please let her know that the prayers have already been started and I pray for you as well.

cheryl_v
06-15-2008, 08:13 PM
God bless you Susique, I to understand the loss of a father. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks Karen for letting us know, your a good friend.

Oluwa
06-16-2008, 05:32 AM
In my heart and in my prayers, Suzique...

Head hugs,
Oluwa

rob
06-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Tell Suzique she is in our thoughts, and in many peoples prayers. That sounds just like her to want us to not worry about her. I'm going to worry about her anyway. Let her know we are thinking of her Karen.

Jennyfoo
06-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Peace to her and her entire family. They are being thought of and many well-wishes are going their ways.

sits_inthe_corner
06-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Keeping Suzique in my heart and prayers. Sending gentle thoughts of warmth and comfort.

ColleenT
06-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Oh what a very difficult time for Suzique. Please send her lots of hugs and tell her our thoughts and prayers are with her!!

ColleenT