PDA

View Full Version : Food

Sandra
06-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi me again. I am hoping for some diet suggestions. I eat pretty healthy one can tell by the moans and sighs coming from my hubby. :lol: But there are times that I get terrible cravings, quite strange too. like dill pickles. I can fall off to sleep and suddenly be shaken awake by dill pickle cravings??? Whaz-up with that? and also choclate cravings. I like choclate but am not a feind about it unless the craving hits me, like the dill pickles. i also crave sort of spicey stuff like plain taco chips and salsa. Now this all kind of sounds normal but it's really not for me as I have never been a junk food person or a craver...good job too i'm only 5 ft tall and battle a weight issue anyway. (Blastid Prednisone :twisted: ) I also drink water like a fish and am often shaken awake for that too.
After i get these cravings usually during a pretty rough spot I can get feeling even worse. So I don't know if I should or shouldn't??? Confusing. :? Any ideas about cravings during flare-ups? Any ideas about what a lupie just should not eat? Thanks Sandra

Saysusie
06-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Sandra;
We've had many discussions about diets in these forums. Try clicking on "search" above. Then, type in the word "diet" and click "search". This will bring up all of the posts that contain that word.
After reading them, if you still have some questions, please feel free to ask us and we will be more than happy to give you more suggestions and/or answers.
Let me know if the posts are helpful or if you need more!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie