PDA

View Full Version : Metrolink to Oceanside

DrinkofWtr
06-06-2008, 04:16 PM
The school year will soon be over for me. I am looking forward to taking the Metrolink rail line to Oceanside to see my daughter's new house. Supposedly, it is quite large, compared to the apartment she had been living in in Burbank and has a front and back yard. I am anxious to see it and I am looking forward to a relaxing train ride. It is a nightmare driving around here in Oxnard, CA. Haven't been on a train in over 15 years! It should be fun. I am going to help her unpack some. She just moved after getting back from her honeymoon. Also, it will be nice to get a break from work for a couple of months.

dede96
06-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time. I have never been on a train. With gas prices being so high my husband just said today that we should take the train to Chicago to see my daughter and son in law. I think it will be a great adventure..Enjoy your time off..

sits_inthe_corner
06-07-2008, 03:46 AM
If it's a long trip, remember to get up and walk around abit. Have a great time!

Saysusie
06-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi DrinkofWater;
The Metrolink is a wonderful way to travel. It is very clean and comfortable. I've never taken the one to Oceanside, but I've been on the one to L.A. and Anaheim many, many times. I understand that, during the summer months, they have a special beach train that takes you to several beaches in SoCal. I've heard those were great trips.
Have a wonderful time with your daughter and do enjoy your train ride!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie