PDA

View Full Version : Karen, Sick n Tired...

Oluwa
06-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Where did Karen go..wuuu--hooo...are you out there Karen....

Disneyworld? Disneyland? I hope you are enjoying time with your family in one of the Disney's and not tucked up in bed...are ya?

Thinking of you...

Hugs,
Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
06-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Oluwa;
I, too, was just thinking about her! You are always "right on time" :lol:

hatlady
06-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Let's all hope it is a wonderful vacation, filled with family, friends, just warm enough days, and a wonderful hat to keep her out of the sun.... 8)

Hugs to her, where ever she may be - and I hope she knows we're thinking of her and wishing her well.

sick n tired
06-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey Oluwa,

You are so sweet to even be thinking about me. My heart is full and Hatlady and Saysusie...thank you both for bothering about me...:-)

As it is I have been so ill....not able to get on ...I just made the effort today when Susique emailed me. Not able to htink clearly either.

Thank you three for your thoughts,

Karen

Oluwa
06-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Hey you..

It has been a spell...sorry that IT is rearing IT's head...keep taking care of yourself. We will be here, when you are more up to it...

Hugs,
Oluwa

Saysusie
06-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi There Karen;
I'm glad to see you and have been reading your posts. I'm so sorry that you've been ill :? Make sure that you take very good care of yourself, OK?

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mnjodette
06-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you're 'under the weather.' Hope you're soon well and can be snuggling that beautiful Lexi. Thinking of you.....

Jody

sick n tired
06-15-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for your concern, it is touching. I did feel better this day but now there has been something new...over the past hour it has been getting progrsssbly worse to text. my brain is having trouble getting the message to my hands...it is beginning to scare me. this text has taken sooo long to post. :(

think I m gong ttui bedd

Karen

Oluwa
06-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Karen..

Hope today is a better day for you....

Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi Karen;
How are you today? I know how scary it can be to sit down to do something and then your brain will not cooperate. Believe me, we all understand. Hope you are feeling better today.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie