PDA

View Full Version : Went to see the Indiana Jones movie

sits_inthe_corner
06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
:popcorn:

If you are a fan and haven't seen it...it's GREAT! I feel it lives up to the others. It was a good romp, with campy humor.

There have been bad revues by snooty folks who dont get it. It's just ment to be an afternoon of action and humor. There was one reviewer who complained about the "historical" inaccuracies :P

If they want to watch a historical drama then go watch one. Other wise undo that top button kick back and have some fun. :D

mnjodette
06-01-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm a big Indiana Jones fan....love Harrison Ford (even as an 'old guy'!) I'm anxious to see it.

Jody

sits_inthe_corner
06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Then you LOVE it Jody :D

Saysusie
06-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Saw It.....LOVED IT!! I, too, am a Indiana Jones Fanatic :lol:
I've stopped listening to critics years ago when they said that "Annie Hall" was the best movie of all times. I went to see it and was totally bewildered!

So, those of you who have seen the new Indy movie....think there is another sequel coming??? Maybe a spin off??

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
06-03-2008, 04:05 AM
I've only seen ther 1st one and I enjoyed it. Guess I'm al ittle behind.

mnjodette
06-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Oh, I'm with you Saysusie....some of Woody Allen's movies just leave me cold. I don't want to have to think that hard to 'get it.' If I want to do that, I'll rent something serious.

Can't wait to see the new Indy movie - but we never go out to movies...gotta' wait for Netflix!

Jody

rob
06-03-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm going to see the new Indy flick tomorrow if I'm up to it. Sits in the Corner has not steered me wrong as far as music, and recipes go, so I'm looking forward to this. Ebert and Roeper? Ha! Critics are always too busy, well, criticizing everything!

Saysusie
06-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Rob;
Tell us what you thought and how you enjoyed it!

Mnjodette;
You and I are eye to eye on Woody Allen :rofl:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Jennyfoo
06-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Ooh, I want to go see it so badly! Hopefully I can get Grandma to come watch the kiddos some time soon and DH and I can go see it.

Pretti in Pink
06-06-2008, 03:49 PM
My mom took my son to see it and he came home raving about it and he didn't see any of the previous one. Sounds like this is a must see.

luvpinkpeeps
06-09-2008, 07:37 PM
saw it and loved it!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Yummy Harrison Ford!

laurid8967
06-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Im not a huge fan, but my son, Jack is, and so is his father. So Daddy surprised him the day it opened (my son had an actual countdown on his computer to when the movie started!). In the morning, instead of going to school, my hubby took him to the opening day!! How cute are they?? They LOVED IT...
Lauri

Saysusie
06-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Lauri;
What a sweet father-son activity! So, you are not an Indy fan. That's OK, as long as there is a fan in the family. :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie