PDA

View Full Version : My Cirque Du Soleil Show - Press Release

admin
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Saysusie - I'm so excited to share this with you!!

Had previews today for the press and information about the show has been released. Information on "ZAIA" in Macau, China here:

The Official Cirque ZAIA Trailer and Website
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/zaia/en/intro/intro.asp

My Blog Post About the Show
http://www.conradaskland.com/blog/2008/05/zaia/

Our grand opening is August 29, 2008, with previews starting July 26.

hatlady
05-29-2008, 07:00 AM
WOW. Just WOW.

Oh how wonderful it would be to grab everyone on this board and transport all of us to the show! wouldn't we have a blast!

Beloved Admin, I get the chills looking at the clips and reading the story. What a fabulous job you have!

Thank you so for sharing this.

Saysusie
05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Conrad;
It is just so unbelievably fantastic; that this show is so beautiful, the theater is breathtaking, the production is phenomenal and YOU ARE THERE!!!
I read your blog (well, I've been reading your blogs) and could sense your emotions and, as you know, I am so terribly happy for you!
Of course, I've been a Cirque de Soliel fanatic since the beginning. I joined the Cirque Club :lol: . Do you have any notion when a DVD or CD will be released? I will be waiting, with baited breath!
I bookmarked the site, I will be visiting it very often :lol:

Wuv Ya
Saysusie

admin
05-29-2008, 09:08 AM
In the past, Cirque has not released videos of resident shows, only touring ones. :(

mnjodette
05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
THis is just INCREDIBLE! What a fantastic experience it must all be. Oh, how I'd love to see it...to hear it! Congratulations, Conrad.

Jody

Pretti in Pink
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Congrats Conrad, what an amazing experience.

rob
05-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Now that, looks like an outstanding show. And to perform at a venue specifically designed for the show must really be something to see, as well as something to participate in as an artist. You have the sound of a man who is living his dream Conrad. What an exciting job you have!

admin
05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
For me, I think it is the best job in the world. :lol:

If you go to YouTube.com and type ZAIA there are some bootlegs from the press conference.

Oluwa
05-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Conrad...

Oh, I love it..the art of it all! The beat, the music, the different instruments...the movements of the acrobats just from the ZAIA intro video I can feel it in my heart. I can only imagine being in a seat. It takes me away....

Thank you for sharing...
Oluwa

Suzique
05-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Conrad,
I was literally holding my breath watching the trailer! Truly breathtaking in beauty, ability, and visual effects. Wow! I would love to go and see it in person. My husband's best friend is from China, and he was planning to visit soon. I will send a link to your trailer - maybe he can plan his visit to coincide with the show. That would be cool.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Susan

admin
05-31-2008, 04:11 AM
Just found this on YouTube - actual excerpts from our preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYMbFbSlKY