PDA

View Full Version : Teroid

utenutter
05-25-2008, 12:09 AM
hello teroid,

how is it all going mate, i had a very exciting time since about october last year.NOT.still work for the same company doing the same job, i tried to alter all but just did not work out for me,

You been well enough to get out to do some fourbie work, i purchased another fourbie now, and is a toyota so we will see how she goes,been in a a bit of mud but nothing serious but she does alright not as good as the old girl but wish she was still on the road, had to retire her hurt and wounded but proved a lot for it,

i also got myself a new boat. it a good one for all the family, over all but i probaby feel the worst heath wise i have ever felt but all the new toys brings me back to being comfortable, and happier,

let us know how all is mate

shane

TERIOD
05-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Hey back at ya,, I did a couple of rituxan treatments about a month ago and have been laid up since then,so i basically havent been outside since then, no camping wheelin fishin or anything, Im just about ready to go stir crazy, the camper and the jeep just sit outside waiting and waiting for someone to pay them attention while the couch and bed get all the use,,maybe ill be able to get away in june, who knows if there is any money for gas that is!!!!! what year yota is it? a pre 85 has the best axles, straight like a jeep,,, sure is good to hear from you again and I hope you are staying out of the UV rays

Terry

utenutter
05-26-2008, 03:17 AM
How you going Terry,

i am trying my best to stay away from the rays,I try to be very sun smart but at times it sneaks up on me and i pay for it a little later,

My yota is a 1984 4runner sr5, was not planning on getting another 4wd but the previous car i had, had no chance of pulling the boat, which is a 5.2m crestcutter with a nice v6 150hp engine on her, my wife is happy cause she now can get back to one of her favorite past times,water skiing plus i get my fishing boat,i live quite close to the coast and various beautiful islands which can fish well.
I plan on doing some suspension work and get bigger tyres for the 4wd but wont be for a while so when i learn how to put photos up i will throw a few there.

Sorry to here you have not been able to get out much it must be driving you nuts, but it waiting for you and when you get out there you will really enjoy it cause you have not been able to do it for a bit,

look after yourself mate,I am off,be talking to you.

Shane

TERIOD
05-27-2008, 07:54 AM
have fun with your new boat shane and watch out for all the sharks you have down there