PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts

Saysusie
05-20-2008, 08:15 AM
To those of you who saw it, I truly apologize. There is almost nothing more that we can do to stop these disgusting posts. Conrad has set up as many safeguards as he can. These are done en mass to boards across the web :-(
I truly appreciate those of you who see them and bring them to my attention immediately. As you can see, the post has been deleted and the poster has been banned. Hopefully, someone else will not show up :(

Thanks for being diligent and for being patient with us!
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Missy
05-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Susie -

You and Conrad do so much work to make this place a comfortable, safe, and just plain great place to come! I know it must be tough to keep up with all the inappropriate jerks out here on the net. Thank you for all your efforts and apologies are never necessary with us!

Thanks again!

sits_inthe_corner
05-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I agree and well said Missy

I miss most of these posts, because you already have them removed before i log in :)

Saysusie
05-21-2008, 10:31 AM
:lol:
You are most welcome. And SITC, I'm glad that you don't have to see them!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Numpty
05-22-2008, 01:46 PM
I have to sadly admit that the last one made me laugh, simply at the person's utter lack of a life and something better to do with their time!

But I agree with the others, you and Conrad do a pretty stand up job with this place and most of us know from experience now what its like to get by a few days without it and therefore both of you (and of course each other).

Thank you again for making this place the haven it is ~hugs~

C x

Saysusie
05-23-2008, 07:26 PM
:D
Thank You Numpty....we do try lol

Saysusie