PDA

View Full Version : On vacation

Razzleberry
05-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Just dropppng by to let everyone know I'll be off on a mini vacation til next week so probably won't be able to post much if at all. I hope everybody keeps the aches and pains at bay and has a wonderful Memorial Day.

Think of our troops and give thanks to each and every one of them.

Oluwa
05-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Razzle...

See you when we see you....have so, so much fun and relaxation...

Be safe...
Hugs,
Oluwa

Missy
05-19-2008, 08:59 PM
I love vacations! Have a great time on yours!

Saysusie
05-20-2008, 07:53 AM
Razzleberry;
Have a wonderful vacation. Make sure you get lots of fun and take tons of leisure! :P

CYA Soon
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
05-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Hope you have a great time Razzleberry.

ColleenT
05-21-2008, 01:10 AM
Have a wonderful relaxing and fun time!! :D
All the best
ColleenT

Razzleberry
05-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Just popping in to say hi and let you know I'm still among the living :-) I'm at my cottage where we only have limited internet access and that is dial up. It's a real production to even check email let alone post and read all the WHL entries. I'll be back home next week and will catch up then but wanted to stop and say hi. I miss all you guys.

Keep well!

Saysusie
05-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Miss You Too :lol:

Keep enjoying your cottage and having a lovely vacation!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Razzleberry
06-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Here I am again ...back home for a few days then off to Jackson Hole for a conference then on to the cottage once again. Just wanted to say that my appearance here will be spotty for a time but that doesn't mean I don't read ...just that our dial up cottage connection precludes a lot of posting. My how we're spoiled by our home wireless technology!

We try to spend most of the summer at our cottage and although I enjoy it and love it there I miss my daily computer time! ...and all of you. I will try to post when I can and to participate as much as I can.

I hope everyone is doing Ok and that you think of me from time to time.

mnjodette
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I hope you have a wonderful summer at your cottage, Razzleberry! Are you on the water?

Jody

Razzleberry
06-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Yes we are on the water ...the St. Lawrence Seaway to be exact and it is peaceful and we get to watch all the big boats going up and down the Seaway. We bird watch and critter watch and have happy hour on the deck and relax. I mostly feel very good there ...lots of sleep because of the quiet, dark, cool nights.

I will send my peaceful vibes your way and hope that the summer is restorative for everyone else as well.

mnjodette
06-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Razzleberry, some of the boats that pass by you on the Seaway, pass by me up here on Lake Superior! Small world, huh?

Jody

Razzleberry
06-03-2008, 06:12 PM
How right you are ...the very same boats than I'm watching are the ones you see. When I see them this summer I'll think of you watching them at the end of their journey :-)

rob
06-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Some of the big boats I see leaving Belfast and Bath here in Maine take a hard left turn at Cape Breton Island and head down the Seaway. Don't know if they get as far in as the Great Lakes though. I imagine some do. It sure is a small world.

mnjodette
06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
That would be something...for three of us to see the same boats in their journey! One of the favorite past-times of locals and tourists alike is to line up along the canal that passes under a large bridge here, watching 1,000 foot ships moving into the harbor. It's truly awesome. The ships pass within a few yards of either side of the canal, so the view is pretty close-up.

Jody