PDA

View Full Version : Political Advertisement

Saysusie
05-18-2008, 06:59 PM
I just noticed a political advertisement on the bottom of our forum! Really a "No-No" for us. I apologize to anyone who may be put off by it (as I was). I will contact Conrad to see what he thinks....how & why it happened & what we can do about it.

Again...I apologize

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sick n tired
05-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi Saysusie,

I don't think that I have seen it....if I had I would not have been put off regardless of which party it was pushing. It's just the good U.S. of A. :)

In Him,

Karen

sits_inthe_corner
05-19-2008, 01:16 AM
:lol: I'm Canadian...soooo it doesn't matter to me :D

rob
05-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone. Saysusie, I had a bunch gun/firearms ad's come up on this site one day. It was really weird, until I figured out that the google advertising things on the board generate ads from key words in our posts. That day I was on here talking about going to the range with my Dad to target shoot, and bingo, the page suddenly had gun ads. I spoke another time to someone here about going canoeing and kayaking, and once again it happened. Had ads for boats suddenly appear here. Strange stuff. Someone must have talked about politics and such for the political ads to show up. Weird huh?

Razzleberry
05-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Not to worry Saysusie ...we all just ignore the weird ads and such.

Saysusie
05-20-2008, 08:21 AM
Rob;
If that is the case, then I am probably the guilty party :lol: I think that I may have mentioned something in one of my posts. So, I just have to laugh at myself now :silly:
I did notice that the advertisements often seem to fit the conversations, but dumb me, I put it off to coincidence! :crazyeyes: DUH!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

rob
05-20-2008, 09:04 AM
I thought the ads were just a coincedence too! Oh well, no biggie!

NoodleMom
05-24-2008, 05:01 AM
That is too funny. :lol: I was just reading about the wedding and saw an ad for father/daughter wedding something or other and wondered about it :?:

K

mnjodette
05-24-2008, 11:54 AM
I'll bet those advertisers pay big bucks to have their ads pop up when 'key words' are found. Maybe that's done using those 'robots' that Conrad was talking about! :shock:

Jody

TERIOD
05-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I have noticed an ad for Kinoki foot pads down there, I just wanted to say some very strange things happened when i wore them,,, my wife wore them at the same time with very little effect, when i wore them all night they filled up with some very nasty stuff and seamed to increase circulation in my feet

Terry

Saysusie
05-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Hmmmm......so they do work??? I've heard pros and cons about them. I've not tried them myself. Maybe I'll give them a shot and see what happens :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

TERIOD
05-24-2008, 09:47 PM
welllll.. I dont know about toxin removal,but i did feel an increase in circulation, they way they swelled up i would like to think so :lol: let me know what you think??

I know they can smell pretty bad when you take them off,,, they contain camomile and i have heard of that used for bee stings and poison removal