PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE ON BROWNEYEDGIRL

Saysusie
05-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Hello Family;
I finally got an e-mail from Browneyedgirl. She is still struggling with Lupus and has been hospitalized twice since I last spoke with her (blood clots in her lungs). She is still waiting to see if her disability has been approved, but has not worked since January.
She sends her love to everyone and will try to pop in more often. But, right now, she is doing all that she can to stay positive.
I sent her our love from the entire WHL family and let her know that we are all still here for her whenever she needs us.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cheryl_v
05-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks, I did notice that her name had not popped up ia while. I'll pray that she gets her disability approved. Gentle hugs to her and she's in my thoughts and prayers.

sits_inthe_corner
05-16-2008, 01:16 PM
OOoOOo thanks Saysusie

I've been worried about her. I'll keep her in my prayes for sure. Blood clots are one of my biggest fears. :shock:

Thank you so much for checking up on her.

Pretti in Pink
05-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the update Saysusie, I will contiue to lift her up in prayer.

sick n tired
05-17-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the update, Saysusie...every since she lost her job, Browneyed girl has been on my prayer list. Lung blood clots are so serious. I will double the efforts.

Faith
05-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the update Saysusie. I have been worried and wondering how she is doing. I've missed her.

I will keep her in my prayers!!

Faith :lol:

hatlady
05-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Saysusie!

She'll remain in my thoughts and prayers - and will receive many cyber hugs as well.

mnjodette
05-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Saysusie. I've thought of her so often, and miss her so much. She's a special lady. I'll continue to keep her in my prayers as well.

Jody

Razzleberry
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Doesn't seem right that this poor girl is hospitalized and unable to work and must fight to get disability. If anyone talks to her tell her please that we all send our warmest regards.

Missy
05-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you for the update. I will hold her in my thoughts as well.

Oluwa
05-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Saysusie...

Her posts were always filled with love, sunshine...I miss them. I miss her.

Her words have helped me, as I read her posts, everyone's posts, to anyone has helped me on many lonesome, feeling lost nights...Regardless who was addressed in them. I read them...

Please send her our love, hugs, care, concern.

Please tell her we think of her often, in our hearts, in our prayers.

She is missed. Hugs!

Love,
Oluwa