PDA

View Full Version : Where's Oluwa hiding...

sits_inthe_corner
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM
I checked under the sofa.....nope

I checked in the closet......nope

I'm heading to check in the pantry...hmmm I wonder.....

mnjodette
05-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I think she said it's her birthday tomorrow....maybe she's hiding from the birthday fairy. You know...the one that taps you with the little wand and adds a new wrinkle every year? Guess I'd be hiding, too! :lol:

Jody

sits_inthe_corner
05-12-2008, 06:27 PM
OoOOo yes that's right Jody...

That's the same hag who is related to the menopause fairy...she's been circling my roof for years now...wish she'd land already hahahaha.

Razzleberry
05-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Wondering the same thing ...come out come out wherever you are!

Saysusie
05-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Hmmmmmm...........Where is my :angel: ???????

I pray that all is well

Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
:new-bday: :drinking: :bday: maybe she's having too good of a time.

Pretti in Pink
05-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Maybe she's having a wang bang of a time at her party!!!!!!!!!

NoodleMom
05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
PARTY TIME!!!!!

Oluwa
05-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Here I am....thank you for thinking of me and missing me and wishing me a Happy Birthday...

I am having the light blue blues. Nope, not over the 47 mark. Dunno, just happens. My head feels like it is full of the old type mattress filling. Thick. Anybody else get that. It is literally like I can feel my brain pressing us against my skull...

I did have a nice, quiet birthday. DQ Ice Cream cake, a favorite, a little girl's..ah that would be me...flashing tiara on my crown. More PJ sets from my husband...If I could go unnoticed I would wear them out shopping, dining out like Vincent Gigante, the mobster. Humm, really would anyone care. I could handle a finger pointing or two coupled with, look it her......hehehehee, weirdo.

Also beautful emerald earrings...also from my husband...

Lots of Happy Birthdays sang to me, from deep and raspy to crackling off key, to a few pigs singing a duet on my PC screen...

Thank you for missing me.
Love,
Oluwa

cheryl_v
05-14-2008, 12:08 PM
SITC found you in the pantry, didn't she :lol: .

Glad your day went well and sounds like hubby made you happy.

I know that feeling you get with the stuffed head feel. Weird at times, and the case of the blues for no reason as well. Hope that goes away soon.

Saysusie
05-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Oluwa;
I am sorry that you are having any kind of blues :( Remember the song I sang to you (albeit in cyberspace)? "Try not to get worried, try not to hold on to, problems that upset you...don't you know, everything's all right, yes everything's fine, and we want you to sleep well tonight...let the world turn without you tonight.....close your eyes, close your eyes and relax, think of nothing to night......"

It sounds as if you had a lovely birthday with a lot of caring and support, especially from hubby. I'm happy that your day was, indeed, filled with love!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
05-14-2008, 02:57 PM
OoooOOoOO perty earings...did I mention I think I was an old crow in my last life? :D

I seem to have a left over "thing" for pretty shinies hahahaha hide your earings girlie.

Sorry to her you have the stuffy head blah's.

I've been a little out of sorts myself, but I'm trying to ignore me till I go away :)

Luv ya bunches birthday girl head hugsssss.

Oluwa
05-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Cheryl...I was in the pantry sipping on some cooking sherry. My MooMoo, My Finnish Grandmum used to sit on the chair in the pantry and take a slug off Sherry or was it whiskey. I'll have to ask my Auntie...

Saysusie, the song..I just hummed it as I read your post....Superstar.

You can't have them SITC. They are beautiful, rectangular, not large, delicate with a few diamonds. Reminds me I have to take my engagement ring from my set in. One of the side settings, the prongs the diamond sits in seems to be lifting. So, I haven't worn it for a few weeks.

When I saw it looking loose while washing my hands after I was toiling in the dirt. My mouth gaped, what if? what if it fell into my glove, into the dirt, in the drain, my husband......Then it popped into my pinhead. It has it's own insurance policy. I have other things to worry about...

I kinda...well, I feel like a turd. Not like I feel like some candy feeling. As in just there..a mound. Like out in the corn. I remember when my Mum would say, you little turd, when we tried to get away with a naughty.

Humm..turd, what a word...

L.,
O

mnjodette
05-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Oluwa, sorry you've got the 'stuffy mattress' feeling. I just emailed a friend a little while ago and told her I had the 'fuzzy-muzzy' head. Just feels like it's full of cob-webs - can't remember anything; can't process anything...just thick. Must be spring fever, huh?

Sounds like you had a very nice birthday, though...so glad. Emeralds...oooo. I love colored gemstones. Green, red, blue....all of them. My favorite sparklies are rubies (my birthstone.) My engagement ring is a center ruby with diamonds on either side. For our last anniversary, my hubby bought me a ruby and diamond anniversary ring - alternating rubies and diamonds around the band. So pretty!

Hope the light-blue-blues leaves you soon.

Jody

Oluwa
05-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Jody,

Ooolala, I can imagine how beautiful your gems are. Ruby is a beautiful stone.

I pick up my wedding set Thursday...will they switch my stones out I wonder? I will know if...

My light blues have dissipated now my body has the blues...something always has to be pickin' at us...like an old hen in a pen..

I feel like a ink pen, I can write. I am an inanimate object. Painfully numb today.

How are you...?

Keeping well for having IT and all the other gunk... I hope.
Hugs,
Oluwa

Faith
05-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Oluwa,

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had an awesome day!! I am envious of the ice cream though, I love DQ and we don't have any here.

I am sorry you are feeling blah. I can't seem to get the words out of my mouth that I want to say without stumbling all over myself. How are you feeling beside the blah's? I hope without pain. Sherry? I can't hold a 1/2 cup of liquor and I am asleep under the table. lol.

Take care,

Faith

Oluwa
05-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi there Faith,

And how are you?

Thank you for the wishes.

I know, DQ cakes are the best. They make three kinds now. Original, Oreo and Butterfinger. They are much better than the Molasses Spice Cake I made for my brother. I am still honing by domestic technician skills in the cake department.

You sound fine to me. How come you feel you are stumbling about...tired? Lost a cog...(cognitive thinking muddled)...?

My mind has been in cotton ball form for several days...don't know what is going on. Sometimes my brain feels like a TV show when I come in the middle of the program. That is all I know, I don't know what happened before or after. It scares me. I keep it to myself and try to shrug it off. I believe it is from the medicines and stress.

My tummy is doing great, that is a good thing. I don't think I have anything serious going on in there. If there was anything found they would have notified me of the results by now. I think stretching my esophagus got the rest of my digestion in sync. Feels like everything is in harmony.

At my follow up appointment on the 28th with the Gastro, maybe he will take me off Protonix...ah one less pill to chew. That day I am on schedule with the Rheuma too..

Have a nice night...
Oluwa