PDA

View Full Version : So who is still missing....?

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Calling all missing family....WE'RE BAAAAAAAACK! Hello to....

Saysusie
NoodleMom
onpointe
Amber13
Gisele
sits_in_the_corner
morpheus
Faith
Pretti in Pink
Numpty
Teresaa40
morningstar

>>>>And I'm sure I missed LOTS of others....Hope to see you all back on the board soon! :D

Oluwa
05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
AB...
Susique
Rachie
Want it Gone
St James
Pooie
Teresa
Ilovehistory
Lyss
Crushing Pretty...aka Kate
Our friends from Jamaica...
the UK,
South Africa...
so many loved people..

Oh, gee my mind is pickled....I wouldn't be very good at the game Concentration...

rob
05-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I've been in touch with sits_in_the_corner and shyce (rachie). I think they have both been on today. I know SITC has because I got a pm from her.

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Saysusie reporting for duty :lol: Sorry, I had doctor's appointment this morning, but as soon as I got home, I came here to see the family that I've missed.

Hopefully, everyone else will eventually learn that we are back and will report in soon!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Everyone is trickling in.....ooooo....makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see all of those posts!

Saysusie, I missed this so much...thank you for such a wonderful 'home' that we all share. I went on your website and listened to your music, just to get a little 'fix' of those I missed. Thank you for that, too!!!

Jody

Shyce
05-09-2008, 02:38 PM
hey everyone
a great big hello to u all

im glad i have my family back.

sits_inthe_corner
05-09-2008, 03:20 PM
kicking my shoes off and sliding in to my slippers...awwww it's good to be home :D

Hugsss Saysusie and thanks to you and our dear admin for keeping the home fire burning.

I was worrying bout everyone...sigh...it's nice to see everyone checking in. I hope all the new faces who had just joined us find their way back.

Guess it's not hard to tell who the stuborn ones are ROFL!

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't say "stubborn", more like DEVOTED!!! At least I know that's what I am. :lol:
I really missed little rabid Hami (lol). I chuckle everytime I see his cute little face and I say "Ah, SITC is here...hooray!!!"

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
HERE! Sliding in late, but here. Welcome Back.

sits_inthe_corner
05-09-2008, 05:59 PM
:multi:

hugsss Pink! ya made it!

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey, Pretti! Good to have you back!

Jody

Faith
05-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone,

Faith reporting in; thought WHL was lost in cyberspace. lol Glad to see everyone slowing checking in. I am very thankful for this website.

I hope everyone has been doing well. It's nice to be back home with the support group.

God Bless,

Faith :lol:

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Hi, Faith! Glad you found your way back, too!

Jody

Saysusie
05-10-2008, 09:17 AM
HUGS PIP and Joyce.....welcome back home!!!!

Saysusie

Suzique
05-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi, everyone. So glad to see you all again. I need the laughs you are sure to bring. Buried someone very dear yesterday (that's why I didn't get on yesterday).
Sits in the Corner - I take exception to the remark "can't get in trouble on the couch" - somehow, I do believe YOU would find a way to get in trouble on a couch. You have a deviously creative mind...
I will sit back now and read your posts to see how everyone is doing.

Susan

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 11:36 AM
:lilangel:

Susan...I will refrain from answering that question on the grounds that I think you've figured me out hahahahaha.

onpointe
05-10-2008, 03:30 PM
onpointe reporting for duty....sooooooo glad to see everyone!

love and hugs,

onpointe

Rastagirl
05-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh my goodness....I'm delighted to see this site back!! HOORAY!

Rastagirl here! I had only been on this forum for about a week when it went down. Just when I was starting to figure out who was who. I kept checking back every day, but still no WHL. Unfortunately, I had no contacts to find out what was going on.

I joked with my husband that it was probably all my fault. That I'm just not meant to have any friends here on Earth. That God wants me to go it alone, save for Him.

You see, I've been without any friends for so long (lost them all thru my years with Lupus) that I was glad to find a group that seemed like a family to each other. You guys all support and take care of each other. And I can feel that you genuinely care. I was kind of hoping to be a part of that.

Each time I come here you all make me laugh (and cry, with you) and feel not so alone in MY journey. Thank you. (Oluwa, you make me laugh the most!) :lol: :lol:

I also want to add my heartfelt THANKS to Beloved Admin. and very special Saysuzie for this "one of a kind place". Thanks for the ray of sunshine in my days.

Fondly,

Lori :D

Numpty
05-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Numpty, checking in!
Missed you all, really should try and get some email addresses cause it was horrible not knowing how everyone was ~hugs~
C x

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Rastagirl!!!!!

I see you found your way back...Yah!

Rastagirl
05-10-2008, 05:51 PM
SITC...

yes, found my way back and now the world seems just a little better today.

Can't stop grinning from your avatar. It cracks me up!

I think, when I'm feeling low, I'll pop in here and take a look at it!! :lol:

Lori

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Lori

How have you been doing the last couple of weeks ... wow it was a long haul with out this site.

Truly a site for sore eyes...hahahaha cracking myself up here, must be close to bed time for me.

Hugs good to see you.

Rastagirl
05-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Hugs back SITC...

I've been okay. Just the usual 'down in the dumps' that comes from pairing Lupus with the grey, cold, depressing weather we've been having in the Pacific Northwest now for days on end. Oh wait, we had one sunny day (actually half a day) last weekend.

I'd be much happier with a whole week of sun and blue sky so I can get started on my flower garden. It perks me up to see things grow that I planted in my own little corner of the world.

Take care and sleep well........ :D

Fondly,

Lori

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 06:20 PM
:grab: got ya numpty :grab: Rastagirl

:grab: and you too onpointe

You lose 10 points for being tardy...but gain 50 for finding your way back!

Hugsss the lot of ya

dede96
05-10-2008, 08:31 PM
I am so glad to find everyone again!! It's been crazy, and I had no one to vent to. My dad had to have quad bypass, I have pericarditis and I passed a kidney stone. Other than that not much going on. LOL! I'm just glad you're all back.

jesseyleigh
05-10-2008, 09:24 PM
ive been floating on here but im back too... just been interesting with apartment issues if its not one thing its another!

sits_inthe_corner
05-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Hugssss dede96 and jesseyleigh

Bit by bit we are becoming whole again :)

ColleenT
05-11-2008, 05:58 AM
Yay, Yay and YAY!

:BIG:

So glad this site is back!

Don't have enough time for a lgood posting ..........or even to read everyone's news!

Will connect again soon. Been thinking of all of you!

Colleen

sits_inthe_corner
05-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Hugsssss ColleenT

Good to see your font on the board :lol: look forward to your update. :)

mnjodette
05-11-2008, 02:06 PM
WELCOME BACK.......
>>>>>>>Onpointe
>>>>>>>Rastagirl
>>>>>>>Numpty
>>>>>>>Dede96
>>>>>>>ColleenT

Good to 'see' you all!!

Jody

onpointe
05-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Glad to be back and to "see" you all again! Looks like we've all been going through some stuff, of course it seems worse when our site is down and we can't contact eachother. ;)

I think the email addresses are a good idea, you can see that I goofed in the next post from Jody, now I know how to give just YOU guys my address. :)

Hugs to all!

onpointe

mnjodette
05-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Onpointe, you can go into your profile and include your email (just select "yes" on the option to "Always show email.") That way, it's only accessible to members, and not 'out there' for others to see. Admin posted something the other day that said "robots harvest email address" from forums like ours (spooky, no?) and recommended that we DON'T have email addresses in the body of our posts. I'd go in and do an edit of your post and get the email address out of there, if I were you. :shock:

Jody

onpointe
05-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks Jody!

I already changed my post, I'm still a bit of a newby and have never been good at looking at all the "stuff" on any site, or directions on how to put furniture together, ect....it's an ADHD thing. ;)

Thanks again!

onpointe

NoodleMom
05-11-2008, 03:28 PM
We're Back, we're back!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh I am so happy, I've missed you all so much!
Lots of things happening round here. The biggest being that we are moving out of state in a few weeks and then going tent camping for three weks. Taking the kids to the Black Hills. Oh and I'm going to get to go home for a visit. I haven't been home for 6 years.

Anyway it is so good to finally have you all back :)

K

cheryl_v
05-11-2008, 04:51 PM
:B-fly: Here too, so glad to see everyone and really glad the newbies are back home as well :D !!

Amber13
05-11-2008, 07:35 PM
:D i thought i had forgot the web address lol im not the smartest cookie when i comes to computers.
o...o...! and amazing news! my flare is gone!!! (stubborn sucker has been with me since september!) i hope i didnt just jinx it :shock:

by the way, i missed you all a TON.

Saysusie
05-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Welcome Back Amber13....congrats on your flare being over :lol:

Also, welcome back to Sits in the Corner, Cherylv, Noodlemom, Onpoint, Mnjodette, Numpty, Rastagirl, ColleenT and Dede96!

Saysusie

Faith
05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
WELCOME BACK....... I ditto Jody!!!
Onpointe
Rastagirl
Numpty
Dede96
ColleenT

Take care,

Faith :lol:

sits_inthe_corner
05-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Saysusie Hugssss

How are ya feeling now? Did you behave yourself on the couch?

Hope you are feeling much much better :)

Gisèle
05-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi everyone!! I am finally checking in, it's been quite a couple months for me. A few times over the past couple months, I tried to come to this forum, but I kept on getting error messages, and I really couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong! I am happy it wasn't anything permanent. I love the new homepage, by the way! I missed you all! :)

Saysusie
05-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Gisele;
Welcome home.....so happy to see/read you! :lol:

Sits in the corner;
Yes, I did behave myself, as ordered. My veg day was actually a movie watching party as two of my friends and my sister-in-law came to watch movies (and to make sure that I kept my butt plastered to the couch). It was, actually, a very fun day..filled with laughter, debates, hiding our eyes during gory scenes, talking through the dialog & missing important scenes, and finally falling asleep on several movies!
We've decided that we are going to do this once per month....so I have something to look forward to :lol:
Thank you, so much, for asking about me!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

admin
05-15-2008, 12:39 PM
In your profile, you can make email addresses visible or invisible to other members.

Missy
05-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I"m finally back, too. It's taken me a while! So nice to see you all again! Are we still missing a lot of people or are we pretty much back to normal now? I might have been a late "re-arrival"!

Saysusie
05-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi Missy;
Welcome back....no matter when you re-arrive, we are all so happy to see you. We still have a few members who have not made it back yet, but for the most part - we are all here!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
05-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Missy

Welcome back Missy :)

Missy
05-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks - it's been great to "see" you all!