PDA

View Full Version : BrowneyedGirl

Oluwa
05-09-2008, 10:06 AM
You've been away so long, long before the site went poof.

I think of you. I pray for you. I miss you.

Smiling face or a sad face..I miss all of you. I pray and hope, by the Grace of God, the blanket on your spirit has been lifted and you have been able to feel some joy. A little bit? It is his hand....reach..he will pull you up, and through..

Love you,
Oluwa

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh, Browneyedgirl, I miss you, too. I sent a PM a short while before the site went "poof", as Oluwa said. No reply. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope progress is being made....hope you are just too busy to post, and not in a deep hole. We're here for you, good friend.

Jody

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I sent her an e-mail about a week ago, no response yet :( I get forwarded e-mails from her often, so I know she is around. I do hope that I did not scare her off. I think I'd fall into a deep depression if we lost her too!

[deep sigh]
Saysusie

Oluwa
05-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh, Saysusie, you couldn't scare anyone or anything away...

She just needs time. The forwards are her way of saying I am still here, thinking of you, gurl.

Hugs,
Oluwa

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Oluwa;
I really hope you're right. I'll keep the candle burning in the window for her and bake her a cake when she comes home :lol:

Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
I've sent her an e-mail thru this site as well. Maybe she just needs some time to sort through things, I continue to pray for her and I do miss her too.