PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick hello!

hatlady
05-09-2008, 05:33 AM
Hey all,

I know I haven't been around much lately, and then we ALL took a two week break (I guess you could say we had an enforced vacation?)

Still wildly busy at work, though the new boss seems to be working out so far. Am watching my energy, getting enough sleep and eating right - just still so busy I can't take much time for my day to spend here. I think that will ease up in a bit.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, whether you're Mothers, Grandmothers, daughters, sons, spouses or grandkids.

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Hi, Hatlady. Nice to hear that your job is going well....a decent boss makes all the difference, I know. You're so smart to watch your energy level. I 'forget myself' sometimes, even working part time, and work until I'm exhausted. Not good....I always pay dearly for it later.

Hope you can come by when you've got time...it's always good to read your posts, Hatlady! You have a wonderful Mother's Day, too!

Jody

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi Hatlady;
I am so happy to hear that the job is working out and that your boss is understanding. I know what you mean about taking it easy. I just got scolded by my rheumy about over doing things and bringing about a flare! So, yes, do try to gauge yourself and continue to take very good care of yourself!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
05-09-2008, 03:35 PM
hugssss hatlady,

That's such a relief that the new boss isn't stressing you out. I'm very happy for you. Hugsss