PDA

View Full Version : Back Online

admin
05-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Website back online. Thank you for your patience. Members that joined between April 14 - May 1, 2008 will have to sign up again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hatlady
05-09-2008, 05:29 AM
:D :D :D

Just had 3 seconds this a.m. and thought I'd click with my fingers crossed. I'd e-mailed back and forth with Saysusie while were offline, heard there were major issues with many of your boards, Esteemed Administrator. So glad you've been able to get ours back up and running so quickly!

rob
05-09-2008, 05:32 AM
It's so good to see the site back. Thanks again Conrad!

jesseyleigh
05-09-2008, 05:42 AM
YEA!!! ive been having withdrawl!

Oluwa
05-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Thank you, thank you very, very much Conrad, Most Beloved Admin for giving us this site, to be with each other.

Thank you for giving Saysusie to us in memory of her Laurie through this web site...

Hugs full of love to you, Conrad, to Saysusie and to her Laurie...

Ooooooddles of love,
Oluwa

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 06:55 AM
More friends are back! Yea!!!! I've already said so in another post, but let me add my thanks again, Conrad, for getting WHL back up and running. It's faster, and that's a good thing!

Great to "see" you Jesseyleigh, Rob, Hatlady and Oluwa!!!! We'll talk more later! :lol: :lol:

Shyce
05-09-2008, 07:10 AM
im a happy camper

HEY EVERYONE, WELCOME BACK
:D :D :D :D

cheryl_v
05-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Thank you so much Conrad. I've been checking daily. So many here that help and no one at home that can, I was at a lost. Thank you again, I don't know much more I can say except that and I missed you all and YEAH!!!!!!!!! :D

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 08:15 AM
HEY!!! Good to see you, Cheryl! I know just what you mean...no one at home....what an empty feeling! I'm happy to be connected again!

Hi, Shyce...isn't it nice to be back with the group?!

Jody

Saysusie
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
All Praises to Conrad Askland!!!! Need I say more?????

SO HAPPY TO BE BACK WITH MY FAMILY!!!!!!!

Saysusie

Faith
05-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Thank you Conrad for getting everything up and running. Oddles of thanks!!!

I have missed everyone!!

Faith 8)

Faith
05-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey Jody,

How did the appt go?

Faith

mnjodette
05-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Good, Faith - thanks for asking!! I'm tapering down my prednisone a bit more. Blood tests all in normal range....don't have to go back to doc for two months (that's a really long stretch for me....YEAH!) I'm having a lot of stomach trouble lately, but I suspect that's something else other than lupus. Don't see my GP until June 3rd...maybe I'll be better by then, or he'll be able to help me get some answers.

How are YOU doing, Faith?

Jody

Oluwa
05-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Is it Gerdie, Jody? Food getting stuck? Hunger after you eat? Or stuff after eating a morsel?

L.,
Oluwa

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Thank you Conrad, not only for the time and effort you put in to restoring the site but also for the speed in which you did it. It seemed like long time for us waiting for the front door to open...I had feared it would take much much longer. So I was surprised when it came back this quickly. I know it wasn't done with a snap of the fingers.

Hugsss and thank you so much.

Pearl
05-10-2008, 06:30 AM
for your work on the site. It is truly a blessing in so many lives.

Jana

admin
05-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks guys! I sure feel good right now.

I think I've mentioned this several times, but I'm currently using one of my forums as a test site with major upgrades and more features for members. When I get that all smoothed out then all my forums will upgrade.

Some upcoming features include:

Chat Room
Free Member Blogs
Member Photo Albums
Private Discussion Groups
Personal pages a little like Facebook
Games

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 02:07 PM
OooOoOO are they lupus games?

Like Concentration or Match 3 games you match three or more pills of the same size shape and colour? Or how about name that rash?

Just kidding, that all sounds wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing it. woohoo

Oluwa
05-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Play dot to dot with my skin rash....anyone?

sits_inthe_corner
05-10-2008, 02:41 PM
got my crayola marker and I'm on my way Oluwa :)

onpointe
05-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Yippeeeeee! Thank you, THANK YOU Conrad! I am sooooo glad we are all back together! I really needed you guys! I will explain in a new thread...

onpointe