PDA

View Full Version : Saysusie in vacation until March 24th

Saysusie
03-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Family;
I will be on vacation until Sunday, March 24th. As I have no other moderators to help me when I'm away, I am praying that the site does not experience any problems while I'm gone. Should that happen, you may still contact Conrad (our beloved administrator). His is not able to respond as quickly as before (since he is out of the country), but he will respond as soon as he can.
Until then, I wish each and every one of you good health, restful sleep, peaceful days, the continued love and support of your family here, and the courage and faith to know that you are not alone!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
03-15-2008, 07:00 PM
:lilangel:

We'll be on our best behavior while you are away :) ... really...we will...no wild parties...no fighting....k well maybe no fighting :lol:

Hope you have a great vacation :D

sick n tired
03-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Enjoy your trip, Saysusie.

Oh and I will keep an eye on Sits in the corner, too.

In Him,

Karen

sits_inthe_corner
03-16-2008, 01:52 AM
:multi: watch me all ya like sick n tired

lol ya have to sleep sometime! Can ya tell I'm the baby of the family? hahahahahahaha

Speaking of sleep, Karen....how is the family doing now? How is Nadia doing? And are you all getting your rest?

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
Susan

Oluwa
03-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Who will watch me?

We'll all help to hold the fort down...by spreading the love...

I'll be back tomorrow...numb, but with more to chat up about.

Head hugs...
Oluwa :shock:

Faith
03-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Enjoy your vacation Saysusie,

No fights, just lots of love. I am keeping an eye on Sits, Karen and Oluwa.

Actually, I am holding Oluwa's cat hostage for Willie!! Shhhh. . . I am thinking of adding a Willie to my Christmas list. Ooops, I better clarify. Willie is Oluwa's iRobot vacuum.

Faith :lol:

Oluwa
03-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Pookie ate Willie....

Pretti in Pink
03-17-2008, 01:08 PM
See, you ladies are already cuttin' up- and it hasn't even been a week. :wink: Fun, let's keep this going

sick n tired
03-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Faith...........first laugh in weeks....thanks...."adding a willie to the christmas list" :lol:

Oluwa...I guess Pookie is now adding cleaning to his list of "work" around the house.

Sits in the corner....I'm watching...I don't get much sleep these days so I see all and hear all....

sits_inthe_corner
03-18-2008, 05:49 AM

Just sitting here being good lol.

mnjodette
03-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm the middle child - always trying to keep the peace - I'll watch the lot of ya! Don't make me stop this car...errr...website.... :roll:

Faith
03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Oluwa,
I am so disapointed with Pookie!! Grrrrr!!! I will catch that cat . . . . . . . here little kitty kitty. Mmmm, where is Pookie?? Come out where ever you are.

Karen,
I am glad to hear your laugh!!! I typed that late one night, reread it, and then clarified it. I didn't want SITC reading more into it. Oops. She's always awake and doesn't sleep. lol. Definately the baby! :P

SITSC,
You are too quiet!! What's going on in your corner today? Has the stress lessened? I hope so. :lol:

Pretti in Pink,
She's too quiet!! Mmmm, what is she up to? Does she have Pookie? :wink:

Jody,
I need you to sooo stop the car, Pookie ate Willie!! sniff, sniff. Can you pleeeease talk to Oluwa and let Willie come out and play? :(

How was the vacation? Glad to see you back; darn think how totally boring it would be if you had another 3-4 weeks in Hawaii. Yeah, right!! Probably not boring at all. All those islands, so little time . . . . . :lol:

Faith :lol:

Numpty
03-19-2008, 02:06 AM
Ohhh have a fantastic holiday!!!! And come back soon!

Pretti in Pink
03-19-2008, 07:26 AM
Faith,

You are a riot! Where is everyone? :roll: What happened to the party 8)

sits_inthe_corner
03-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Too busy trying to keep warm to party :(. If this is a flare...shouldn't I be hot..not cold!

Pass the chips N dip please :)

Oluwa
03-19-2008, 01:46 PM
SITC is it dip not scoop, so, leave some for me, will ya...and no double dipping either.

Oluwa
03-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Faith if you want Pookie to come out you have to say.."Who wants something good to eat...who do, who do" To the rhythm, beat of Ring Around the Rosie

Oluwa
03-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Missing you Saysusie...

sick n tired
03-19-2008, 02:54 PM
hey sitc,

Oh look..........a party....

Do you eat chips and dip with your cookies?

I hate to be cold,too...When I start to get sick or a flare, freezing is the first thing I notice.

stay warm,

Karen

Oluwa
03-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey Karen..

Things improving with Nadia? I know you mentioned putting yourself on the back burner. Don't stay there too long...Okay...

Head huggy,
Oluwa

sick n tired
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey Oluwa,

Nadia is recouperating from the surgery. We are still waiting for a diagnosis. It is really unnerving.

I can't seem to get back on track. Probably the extreme stress and depression. The pain is getting worse, too.

Hobbling to bed,

Karen

Faith
03-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Ohh SitsC,

I hope you are feeling better. I am sorry ou are not feeling well. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Have you seen the doc? If you haven't, you definately should. You need to take care of yourself.

Take care,

Faith

Gisèle
03-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi Saysusie!!
I hope you are having an absolutely fabulous and relaxing vacation, and we look foward to hearing from you again soon! :D

sits_inthe_corner
03-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Faith

I think I mentioned on another post, but yes I'm feeling better. I saw my doctor on wednesday afternoon she said it was a flue bug and not to worry. Just keep an eye on the blood pressure and stop rushing around like a mad woman...in other words GO TO BED lol. So I did. That night what ever it was broke. My temperature came back up to 97.7 which is pretty normal for me. And my blood presure is back to where it should be. It's very nice to be normal cold again instead of painfully cold :)

Thanks for your concern

Saysusie
03-24-2008, 08:39 AM
You ladies are a riot!! I'm back, but I'm keeping a low profile 'cuz I want the party to continue.

I hope that everyone had a blessed Easter and that you all are finding some relief from stress, pain, and flares.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sick n tired
03-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Saysusie,

Welcome back! You were missed.....Did you see SITC started acting up as soon as your back was turned?

Oh and by the way, you are welcome to come to the party, too.

smiling from ear to ear,

Karen

rob
03-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Uh-Oh!

The boss is back! Quick, somebody hang a picture over that hole in the wall, put away the margarita dispenser, and tell the belly dancers to knock it off and go home. We need to make it look like we never had a wild party here. Oh Hi! Saysusie! Your back! So good to see you. It's been quiet around here. Not much going on. Welcome back!

sits_inthe_corner
03-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Ummm Oluwa

Rob says you have to knock it off now....no more belly dancings.

As for that hole in the wall that Rob was trying to hide...I'm pretty sure that some of the newbies were getting out of control. shifty bunch...you may want to watch them closely :)

Hugsss N welcome back Saysusie

rob
03-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Ok SITC, drop the jug of Chardonnay, and place your hand on the hood of the car! Or are you a red wine fan?

sits_inthe_corner
03-24-2008, 05:53 PM
That's not my Chardonnay...I was just holding it for a friend.

Red wine...anything spanish...I have not met a spanish wine yet that I did not like :)

Oluwa
03-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I put a tattoo (wear and wash) for St. Patrick's day on my belly for my husband...

It is a four leaf clover that says...wanna see my shamrock. It's still there.

Anywho it was Jody that was Hula dancin'..eh, Jody?

Hugs,
Oh Lu wholly Wah....

P.S.I feel better. I can't wait till tomorrow. It can only get even better, eh?

Saysusie
03-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Wait...wait...wait.....I want everybody up against the wall...NOW!!

You have the right to remain fancy free and refuse to do anything that slows your roll
Anything you do say may be used as a hilarious anecdote later.
You have the right to consult an alcohol aficionado now or in the future before throwing back any beer or wine.
If you cannot afford to hire said aficionado, Saysusie will be appointed to sample all alcoholic beverages for sufficient alcohol level, if you wish.
If you decide to partake in potent potables without Saysusie present, you will still have the right to pass that glass at anytime.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to get your party on???

Then...LET'S GET THIS PARTY ROCKIN'
:BIG: :multi: :onfire:

Saysusie

sick n tired
03-25-2008, 10:24 AM
:smilecolros:

ITS TIME TO PARTY

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world
Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration
Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on!
It's a celebration
Celebrate good times, come on!
Let's celebrate

We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right
We're gonna have a good time tonight

Baby...

We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)
We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Oluwa
03-25-2008, 12:28 PM
:drinking:
Oluwa
:turn-l:

sick n tired
03-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Enjoy, Oluwa!!!!!

sits_inthe_corner
03-25-2008, 05:17 PM
The sun has come out and the snow is starting to melt down to dirty gravely hard little bits...spring is on the way :)

My back deck is shaded and there's a bottle wine waiting to be popped to celebrate the coming of the deck chairs :D

sick n tired
03-25-2008, 06:49 PM
It was 42 degrees here this morning, but by mid day it was 75 degrees. Yep...spring is here!!!!

Would have liked to enjoy it more...maybe tomorrow.

Oluwa
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey Karen,

Did you read my post to you on the thread I go something like this... There was a misunderstanding from the way I write....

It was 40 last night, 50 by day...should be 70ish by week's end.

SITC..

Deck chairs from? Made of?

I am in need of outdoor, all weather proof from extreme hot and cold furniture for the pool. Polywood? I've been doing Internet window shopping. So pricey, for a test sit. The weather here, the humidity eats up everything. I have resin wicker over aluminum on our screened porch and that is holding up very well. Just have to replace the cushions annually.

On the front covered porch...wood with protective paint on the swing and rockers..

I could go with something disposal each year, but that seems such a waste...

Suggestions...

Oh Lu Wah.

sick n tired
03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
No Oluwa, I have not seen the post.....I will look..seems like it is getting nicer there, also.

sits_inthe_corner
03-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Oluwa

We have two wooden recliners with removable pads and a metal table and chairs with removable pads...I think the key part is removable :B-fly:

I want a hammock for the back yard too...actually I want a pavillion, is that wrong? Hahahahahaha probably gonna break my back building one.

I dont know how practicle it is...but you keep seeing these shows where they have an outdoor bedroom...and it looks sooooo nice. But I do live in the city and it's way to noisey for that stuff. And ummm I heard an ugly rumor..and I really think it's a huge lie...but it would seam that perhaps I might from time to time...ummm snore.

mnjodette
03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Whooo....I'm getting whiplash from this thread...parties, lawn furniture, weather.. That's real 'stream of consciousness' posting, Family! I like it!!! (I feel like I missed most of the party, though...what they heck was I reading?!)

Oluwa, isn't teak supposed to be the ultimate wood for use in outdoor furniture that will withstand anything? Pricey, though, I'll bet. We use this coated cast aluminum stuff and it holds up pretty well - pretty, too. Pads come in during the winter; chairs and table stay outside.

It'll be a while before we're putting out the lawn furniture - it'll be in the single digits at night in some places not far from here. Brrrrrrrrr :cry: