PDA

View Full Version : Men with Lupus.

It doesnt have ME!
03-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Where are you? I have not been able to find any men with Lupus? I am a 26 year old male living in San Diego. Just cause its called LUPUS doesnt mean you have to be as elusive as a WOLF!!!

sits_inthe_corner
03-15-2008, 02:15 AM
It doesnt have ME!

We do have a male lupusogian...lupupianite...he is having his computer fixed this week so he's been in communicato. Hang in there, he should be back soon. :)

Saysusie
03-15-2008, 01:09 PM
We have a male moderator who is going through some very hard times with his disease right now. We have another male family member who is experiencing the same thing. They are here, its just that many of them are experiencing serious challenges right now :cry:
There is a "men's Forum" here...it's not very active right now, however. In the meantime, you can hang out with us girls and we would be very happy to talk to you whenever you want!
Welcome to our family :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sits_inthe_corner
03-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Saysusie

:( Sorry to hear that...I hope their flares settle soon. Will keep them in my thoughts.

Faith
03-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Welcome,

We have some males though they pop in from time to time. We are happy to chat if you need someone to talk to.

Take care,

Faith 8)

Morpheus
03-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi sits in the corner.
I'm a 26 year old male from south africa.
Sorry, havent been too active in the forums for a while.

Do keep in touch.
Always good to know there are more males out there. :) lol with lupus ;)

TERIOD
03-18-2008, 05:41 AM
yup yup yup, still alive and kickin,,, springtime brings the need to go outside and do things and then come inside and be laid up for two or three days

In fact there are a few males in sunny california, austrailia and many other places around the globe, if you have any male oriented questions just yell out i along with others will try to help

Terry

Pretti in Pink
03-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Welcome It Doesn't Have Me- you've joined a great cyber family.

Teriod, glad to see you back. I hope you are feeling better.

rob
03-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Hello It doesn't have ME,

I'm a 40 year old guy from Maine. Welcome to the site! I've been offline due to repairs on my ccomputer, but I'm back now. I check in here at least once a day. Feel free to PM me anytime. I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. It's been a frightening, frustrating trip since the diagnosis. Talking to other people with Lupus has really helped me. You will find some of the nicest, most understanding people here. Once again, welcome!

Rob

mnjodette
03-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi, It Doesn't Have ME...glad you joined our little band. Yeah, there are a lot of women on the board, but you'll hear from men, too. I guess it just represents the lupus statistics - lots more women get lupus than men. But, the information and caring you'll get here doesn't discriminate! We'll be there for you...man or woman!! :lol:

Jody

Saysusie
03-24-2008, 08:04 AM
OMG!!! Teriod
How are you?? I was away for a week and just got back. Seeing your post put a huge smile on my face. We all missed you and were concerned about you!
I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the spring weather, even tho it means being laid-up for a couple of days :lol: But I know that, being out in fresh air and a LITTLE BIT OF SUN can do us a world of good!
Again...I am so happy to see you are back with us again!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

tintin28
03-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey hey,

I'm 28 , a bloke and living in NZ--there are just not many lupus guys around. I hope all of you are well?

sits_inthe_corner
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi tintin

Nice to meet you...48 yr old female in Canada :).

sits_inthe_corner
03-26-2008, 02:05 PM
It doesnt have ME!

How ya doing these days?