PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!! Need prayers for a very sensitive situation

NoodleMom
03-10-2008, 02:28 AM
I really cant go into great detail but I need prayers for my daughters and their safety.

Please pray that Light will be shown on this situation and that the truth will come out. Pray that I feel Gods comfort and strength. Pray for my HubbyMan also as he carries us all thru. For my boys who are very confused as to what is happening.
Thank you.
Kasey

Pretti in Pink
03-10-2008, 12:28 PM
GOD always know what we need, when we need it. Praying for you......

Saysusie
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
From "The Prayer"
Dear God;
I pray they will find your light, and watch it as it glows
As darkness falls each night, remind them where you are
Lead them to a place, Guide them with your grace,
to a place where they'll be safe....

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
03-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Beautiful prayer, that's is good as daily prayer over your children as well.

NoodleMom
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
oh thank you so much. I never thought that a situation could go so wrong. Tomorrow some decisions will be.

Please continue to pray for truth and wisdom for all involved.

Saysusie
03-12-2008, 10:51 AM
We shall. Please let us know how things work out and how you are dealing with them.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

hatlady
03-15-2008, 10:19 AM
NoodleMom, I've not had a chance to be on the site much lately, and that will continue for a bit. So I know this is a bit late.

I pray that your daughters are safe, well, and that the decisions that have been made will have good outcomes. You and they will remain in my heart.

sick n tired
03-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Oh Hatlady,

I am praying right now for your beautiful daughters. I know the gut wrenching pain of needing to do something and not being able to. The adage "Let go and let God" seems like such trite words.

Dear Heavenly father,

I pray for noodlemom and hubby as well as their boys to find peace. I pray for the safety and health of the girls. If the light has not already been shed, I pray that they find and see the beacon that you are shining for them.

In Christ's name,

Karen

sick n tired
03-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry...serious fog day...

I was writing to Kasey, Noodlemom, and not hatlady.