PDA

View Full Version : Went to the family doctor today...

sits_inthe_corner
03-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Have I mentioned how much I love my family doctor. She's wonderful. I walked in her office and she said " sit down and get out your list"

She wasn't making fun of me...she was very serious. She knows I have to write things down. Even when she explains something to me, she'll remind me to write down the information so I wont forget it later.

Any way...she is going to call the rhuematologist and ask her why she has me on plaquenil if she's not investigating me for lupus. She is also going to ask her why she is not following my blood work.

I was relieved to find out that my family doc is following my blood work. She said there is nothing too worrying there, she said I was showing mildly anemic, and that I have been this way for several months. She was pleased that I wasn't getting worse. But not getting any better either.

She is sending me for an ultra sound. The menopaus ferry has been circling my house for a while but the hag refuses to lady. It's been causing me some problems. So she is setting the ultra sound up so she can get a better looksee.

I'm greatly relieved that she is going to call the rhuemy. That may irritate the rhuemy but what the heck she's been irritating me lol.

Yikes ... I see that I'm rambling again...shshshsh

cheryl_v
03-04-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm so glad you have such a good doc. It would be great if more were like her. I hope she stirs the rhuemy up :lol: .

sits_inthe_corner
03-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Wow I just read my post....I think I'm losing my mind. When I type things look right. But what a mess. Ferry should have been fairy and lady should have been land.

I type for a living....and I find I am struggling more and more with how I see things.

So let me appologize now for any further confusing posts...I'm sure there will be many. Good luck reading them :lol:

rob
03-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Good morning Sits,

Don't worry about your spelling here. When viewed through the fog clouded minds of your fellow Lupus sufferers, it all makes sense. In Lupus-Speak, lady actually does mean land, and vice-versa. Anyway, your rheumotologist sounds rather incompetent. You're on plaquenil, but not being monitored for Lupus? Does she think you have Malaria? It just doesn't make sense. Hope you get it all worked out. I'm a little better today. Better than yesterday. Hope all is well with you.