PDA

View Full Version : Marycain

Saysusie
02-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Family;
Marycain is listed as one of our moderators. However, she has not been here in over a year. I am planning to remove her as a moderator, but wanted to hear your thoughts on this first.

Thanx
Saysusie

Missy
02-17-2008, 05:48 PM
That makes sense, Saysusie. I trust you to ant decision on this site. I can't believe it's been that long already..........

browneyedgirl53
02-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi Suze,

How thoughtful of you to ask; however, as owner of this wonderful site - you do whatever you feel is right to do. I don't think anyone here would object.

She was here for a reason, and perhaps for just a season....but it's time to move on and let's pray that all is well with her. It doesn't mean she can't come back...she'll always be welcome.

You have my blessing and I believe it's the right thing to do.

Love you,
Browneyedgirl

Oluwa
02-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Saysusie,

Her words will still be here for us to read, so she isn't be erased. With that... she is no longer moderating, so I think your suggestion is the right one to take.

She would understand. I know we do. You have my blessings too.

Love,
Oluwa

jesseyleigh
02-17-2008, 10:41 PM
can i make a motion to make Oluwa a moderator if there is a vacant place... she always has something positive and warming to say with great insight!

Razzleberry
02-18-2008, 10:30 AM
I second it ...Oluwa for moderator :D

I agree with everyone about removing Marycain. It doesn't look like she's coming back. It's a shame she left but she must have had her reasons. Time for us to move on me thinks.

Saysusie
02-18-2008, 12:26 PM
I hear your motions.....however, this is entirely up to Oluwa

Marycain has been removed as Moderator.

:P

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
02-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh you guys, thank you for the thought. Truly I don't think I would be a good moderator. Currently, I am the uncommitting type, especially to my life because of IT.

I only know IT from my experience..my knowledge is not from a book. I would be afraid I would disappoint you guys by being unreliable.

It will work better for me, to be just me, Oluwa. I apologize for declining and I am thankful for the thought and gesture.

Love,
Oluwa

mnjodette
02-18-2008, 06:52 PM
I still miss Marycain's wit and wisdom, but I think it was time to move on. She's done so, and I hope she is thriving wherever she is. Thanks for asking us, Saysusie. It just shows your commitment to and respect for our little 'family.'

Oluwa, we love having you here, in whatever capacity you feel most comfortable!

Jody

Saysusie
02-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Oluwa;
I completely respect your decision and I agree with Mnjodette, we truly appreciate your participation here in whatever capacity that you feel comfortable. Just let me add that there is no way that you could disappoint us. It does not matter if you have book knowledge or personal knowledge, your responses are always from your heart, filled with wisdom, wit and tons of caring. You have much more to offer than you think :lol:
I am not trying to recruit you, honestly, just wanted you to know how I think we all feel about you!

Mnjodette;
I, too, miss Marycain and I also hope that she is doing well and is having nothing but healthy days filled with love!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie