PDA

View Full Version : New to this Forum

rob
02-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Hello,

I'm Rob. I'm 40 and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. I don't talk to anyone about my Lupus. I need to stop that and communicate with someone, anyone who understands what it's like living with Lupus. This forum looks like the place to accomplish that, so here I am. In return I hope I can contribute and maybe help someone else deal with their problems. Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

Thanks,

Rob

mnjodette
02-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Glad you found us, Rob. I think you'll find lots of help here, and people who will really, really understand what you're going through. You're right...it's time to communicate what you're going through. Welcome to the group.

Jody

Faith
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forum. I echo what Jody has said; ditto. We are always here to listen and chat and help in any way that we can.

Faith

rob
02-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Thanks Jody, and Faith, for the warm welcome.

Saysusie
02-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi Rob;
I am so lagld that you found us and that you decided to join us. We have a men's forum here, however our most active member in that forum, Teroid, has been quite ill. We hope he will join us again soon.
In the meantime, we are all here to help you in any way that we can. We want you to know that you are not alone and we will give you support, information, comfort, understanding and answers whenever you need it!

Again.....Welcome
Saysusie

Pearl
02-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi Rob -

Welcome. I am so glad you found this forum. It is a wonderful place, with many terrific and supportive people.

Stay well.

Jana

Oluwa
02-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi Rob,

Welcome, welcome...with open arms.

Indeed you will be a great contribution. Others' words help us to reflect, look inward to find our strength when they feel weakened or defeated. Our replies help us to venture inward too and help other's to look outward with optimism. Words help us feel and know we are validated. Words to bring a smile when feel we have been brought to our knees...words are very powerful. All posts contribute directly and indirectly to everyone...

I look forward to reading you,
Oluwa