PDA

View Full Version : God's Presence

Oluwa
02-08-2008, 07:42 AM
I will be with you always, to the very end of your days. Matthew 28:20

Always....all the days, all day long.

Thank you Heavenly Father for this place in space and the blessing it has been for me, Oluwa. Amen

Pretti in Pink
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Dido- it's amazing how God uses different people in different places in different ways but the affect is still the same and HE receives the Glory.

browneyedgirl53
02-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Oh Oluwa,

My heart has been breaking and my mind so worried about the future, I haven't slept much for the last two weeks and crying seems to be the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing at night.....SO, I thought I would step inside "Faith and Fellowship".... the goosebumps came as I read your post...and I cried with relief; that God is our comforter, our Heavenly Father, and our Redeemer.

My mind knows that what's happening is for the best, my heart still has a hard time understanding that my body can't perform like it used to.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTING, I FEEL THAT IT WAS THERE FOR ME TO SEE TODAY....just when I was feelin' like giving up.

God Bless You, Sister

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Oluwa
02-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh Browneyedgirl,

I had noticed many times you have been away. You don't have to worry alone, come share and let us help you through so your heart won't break.

Sometimes, well more like a gazillion times life with Lupus and all of its cronies is so surreal. Unbelievable. We are walking and talking, doing the motions, filling our heart with spirit, hope and prayer. Then poof, dosed with reality and we just can't seem to grasp the notion this is who we are. Willing, wanting, feeling like we should be able to, but in reality disabled, held hostage by our thoughts..till we go full circle and find the words, Gods words that keep us going. His words written in a thread, in a forum, on the Internet...It was meant for you to read.

It is no longer surreal, it is our life, this present moment, right here, in this very place and as you have said...this is the Day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad.

Luke 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. 21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. 22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. 23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven...

Promise me when you are sad, broken or worrying..instead of going it alone, come here. I feel what you feel too...I believe we all do. You have been our cheerleader let us be yours too...

Hugs,
Oluwa

Saysusie
02-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Browneyed girl;
Oluwa expressed heself to you so beautifully, so I just want to say that I ditto everything that she said to you.
You are never, ever alone and we want you to come here to us when you are at your lowest point and when you are at your highest point. We are here for you. As Oluwa said, you are never alone my friend.....God has directed you to us and has directed us to you, walk where you've been directed to go; amongst those who love, understand, care and always have open arms for you!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

sick n tired
02-19-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks for that Oluwa. It was good to read and be reminded.

Browneyedgirl,

I hear you.

I have a bad habit of pulling away from everyone and licking my wounds.
Please allow me or others to stand in the breach with you or for you.

Lord, Please help our sister. Show her that you see the situation and are there for her.
In Christs name,
Amen