PDA

View Full Version : for Fibromyalgia??

mnjodette
02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi! Many of us have Fibromyalgia as well as lupus. My sister-in-law has had FM for a long while now. She began using something called Vitalaxin some time ago, and she swears by it. I looked it up on the Internet, but I can't find much on 'ratings' or any review of whether or not it really works. Has anyone used this? Or, do any of you know anything about it? I printed info about it (ingredients, etc.) and will ask my rheumatologist about it next time. I'm on Flexeril for my FM but sometimes I still have a lot of pain, particularly in my hips, and it keeps me from sleeping. I'd sure like to find something else. Thanks for any light you can shed on this one!

Jody

Faith
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi Jody,

Never heard of it. Though if you find out where to purchase it, can you pass it on? I have the same problems with hips and legs and I am on Flexeril also.

Take care,

Faith

mnjodette
02-07-2008, 08:57 PM
The least expensive place seems to be iherb.com. I still would check with your doctor before taking it though. I'm going to. I'm on a lot of other meds and I'm always a little afraid of anything new.

Jody

Faith
02-09-2008, 10:19 PM
I will check that out after I talk with my doctor before taking. I am like you, on too many other meds.

Thank you for the info.

Take care,

Faith :lol: