PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Utah...any suggestions/referrals...

crystalcandance
01-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Dont know if anyone here is from Utah- but figured I might give it a chance and ask...I am moving there next month with the hubby and kiddos. I just wanted to know if anyone can suggest a good rheumy or anything like that? I will be in the Northern Utah area near Hill AFB. Layton, Ogden, Roy, etc...Just figured maybe I'd start looking for one now- since the doctors seem to know nothing really here and I've had a run around for this dx for about a year at least! lol thanks a ton! Candace :mad:

summerdragonfly
01-25-2009, 09:03 PM
im in utah, but unfortunatly not that far north. I live 120 miles from SLC, (where my nephrologist is... hes supposed to be the best so its worth the drive twice a year to see him) I dont see a rheumy because my lupus has gotten to my kidneys, I wish i could help more, if you want i can send you my nephrologists name and # im sure that he would know of a good rheumy in that area. He is very helpful with that kind of stuff, if you just tell them that someone refered you to him for a suggestion, he deals with alot of lupus patients that have kidney involvement. PLUS he knows all the GOOD docs around utah, i ALWAYS call him for referals to all kinds of docs! So let me know if you want his info!

Angalicious316
04-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I live in Utah (Roy) about 2 minutes away from HAFB. When are you moving out here?