PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys help me?

mommacat
06-21-2004, 12:56 PM
I am not here to spam and run, not here to sell anything. I simply want to be able to tell those of you that suffer from lupus about a wonderful company that I purchase my products from. I do not sell any of them but I do feel it is important to tell others about the relief other lupus sufferers are getting from these. If anyone would like to know about these products I would consider it an honor to share the info with you. If I have offended anyone, I am truly sorry.

God Bless!

Cathie
decc96@qconline.com

Saysusie
06-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Cathie;
We are not offended. If you have information that will provide comfort, support and education, it is more than welcome here. We do not want you to promote any thing or try to sell anything on this site..that is not the purpose of the site and the people here are real with genuine issues.
I want, always, to respect them, their feelings and their needs. So, you may provide your information in the appropriate forum here if it is intended to help!

Thank You So Much
Saysusie

mommacat
06-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Saysusie,

Thanks for letting me know. Like I said, I don't sell anything. If anyone wants to contact me about it so I stay with the proper format can I just leave an email address or what do you prefer I do?

Cathie

Saysusie
06-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi Cathee:
Yes, you may leave your e-mail address. If it is a website, you can post it on the website forum. If it is a medication, this is the correct forum.

Saysusie