PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wish...

Oluwa
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone. Heading further south for this joyous Christmas Day Friday to spend with my father.

I know Christmas can be overwhelming with or without Lupus. Emotions can run high, filled with joy and or gloom.

If you do feel blue...Remember Christmas is celebrating Jesus, Jesus' birthday. Rejoice in his day.

Enjoy all things big and small. The smell of pine, the jingling of the bells, Christmas Hymns, laughter of the neighborhood children, all colors especially the reds and greens. Leafless trees dormant in the cold and snow reminding of us of eternal life when they bud and bloom each spring. Life is all good, each day.

Hum it or sing with me a favorite of mine...

God rest you merry, gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay,
For Jesus Christ, our Saviour,
Was born upon this day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray.

O tidings of comfort and joy,
comfort and joy;
O tidings of comfort and joy!

Now to the Lord sing praises,
All you within this place,
And with true love and brotherhood
Each other now embrace.
The holy tide of Christmas
All others doth efface.

O tidings of comfort and joy!
For Jesus Christ, our Saviour,
Was born on Christmas Day

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas..blessed we each are.

Off in my four wheeled sled...jingle, jingle..
See you when I get back...
Love,
Oluwa

hatlady
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
:D So wonderful to see you kicking your heels up!

For all of us at this season - rejoice and be glad!

Whether you celebrate

Channakuh
Christmas
Kwanzaa
Solstice
Ramadaan

or any holiday I might have missed - I hope it is a wonderful time for you!

It can be hard - we set many expectations on ourselves. Take the time to sit back and just...look. Take in the season, take in the people around you. And be glad for this life.

Pretti in Pink
12-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Well said Ladies. Happy Holidays to All.

mnjodette
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
For all of you getting ready to travel for the upcoming holiday, may you arrive safely at your destinations. There's been so much terrible weather! (My heart goes out to those who are still living without power in the cold and dark.)

Happiest of holidays....whatever you're celebrating, my friends!

Jody

Faith
12-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Oluwa,

I hope you have a wonderful and joyous Christmas!! You have been through so much in the last month; and kept up the good humor!!

Merry Christmas everyone & God Bless,

Faith

cheryl_v
12-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Merry Christmas too all!! May everyone have a good time with friends and family. God Bless You All. :D

vw
12-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Happy Holidays to all .. enjoy friends,family and may you all have peace for the new year ! :D

Saysusie
12-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Oluwa; Thank you for the "Tidings of Comfort and Joy"
I hope that your holidays are filled with Love, Peace, Comfort, and Joy!

As Hatlady said....Happy Holidays to everyone and, however you choose to celebrate, may your holidays be filled with Love!

Saysusie :x-mas:

vw
12-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Happy Holidays all and thanks for all your support in all this you have made this much easier to deal with ... I had never done the whole online thing- But I am so gald I found you all !