PDA

View Full Version : What do I do now? My mom has lupus.

MommasGirl
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
My mom and I are very close. She is my best friend. I just found out today that she has Lupus. She's known for a couple of months.. but.. she was worried about telling me. I know a little about it, but I've learned a lot today reading here and on other websites. I'm worried about her. I know she said her Lupus is active right now and she is on a lot of medication. She's always had problems and we never knew what they were.. she used to wear gloves all the time b/c of her fingers turning white and she called it "dying".. she would always say her fingers were dead. She's weak and tired.. she looks frail. She's 52 and lives alone. I'm worried about her being alone all the time, but I can't do much because I'm a 25 year old SAHM of 3 children and we live an hour apart. I want to find out as much as I can about what is going to happen to her and what I can do to help her.

Saysusie
12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi :lol:
See my reply to your post in "New Members"

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

MommasGirl
12-11-2007, 10:31 AM
:D I did ((hug)) Thank you for that.

Saysusie
12-12-2007, 10:03 AM
You are most welcome :lol:

Oluwa
02-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Mommasgirl,

How is your Mum doing? Are you feeling better and not feeling so helpless?

It's been a spell since you posted. How has the information gathering been going? Finding ideas, ways to help you Mum long distance.

Here for you,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
02-22-2009, 05:56 AM
Hi just to say i am thinking of you and i hope your Mom is doing ok and you are finding the information you need to help you cope too.

love
Angel.xx