PDA

View Full Version : this life sucks

NoodleMom
12-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I am really struggling with how to deal with my lupus and what it means for me. I am sooo tired all the time and the pain....ugh...it is constant. My mind is so foggy also.
I cant do much of anything. Am i gonna be stuck in bed for the rest of my life? This is no way to live.
I have six children at home and my HubbyMan too. He has been so wonderful I feel so bad for him. He now has to be both mom and dad to our children, he does all of my jobs with them.

I can walk around in my home but need to sit alot and when I am up too long (more then 5-10 mins) I get wobbly and weak feeling and need to lie down for awhile. One day I did feel better and was able towalk around the block. I went really slow but then shortly after i got home I was in such pain in my knees and had to lay down.

I also have diabetes and my blood sugar levels have been sky high. The pain stresses my body which then affects my levels. I dont wanna eat cuz I have no appetite but.....then that comes back to bite me. I gained 10-15 lbs right before I was diagnosed, right after an unexplained loss of 10lbs. My clothes dont fit me....even if they did heavy material like denium hurts. Cant wear my bra cuz it is too tight. Tightness hurts. So i am usually wearing pj bottoms and a tank, when I get cold I put on a hoody.

I know I am doing a lot of whining I just dont know how to go on with this.

My poor HubbyMan.....he is so good and I miss the special times we had. Now all I can do is sit next time him for a short while.....forget about being a "real" wife. This is just not fair. :mad:

Anything that you can say to help me would be very much welcomed. I need help or a swift kick in the head.

Kasey

cheryl_v
12-07-2007, 08:38 AM
I posted on your other topic for you. Smile, someone out there is praying and thinking of you. :D

hatlady
12-08-2007, 04:58 AM
We're all here for you - sometimes there are days that seem so bad - but know that you have people who love you and care for you.

Do watch your eating - with diabetes you need to be so careful!

Sending hugs (very gentle ones!) and thoughts of energy and strength - at least of spirit - to help you through this difficult stretch

Lula2ya
12-08-2007, 07:17 PM
There will always be tough times... Some times that you will actually feel better. I always try to remember a couple very important things. First I don't ask "why me?" because the truth of the matter is why Not me? In this world, in this life we have there is no escaping sickness or even death.... it's just how it is. It's helped me to have compassion on those worse off than me. Believe me if you look around in this world there are people worse off than you. For instance, many people out there would give their right arm if they could have one child let alone six. You are soooo blessed. Six children WOW. What a gift!! One day these six children will give you grand children and you will be even MORE blessed. The other thing I try to remember is I have Lupus. Lupus doesn't have ME.... Hope you feel better. Praying for you cause I know how you feel. God bless.

NoodleMom
12-08-2007, 08:53 PM
deleted