PDA

View Full Version : I actually had good day

NoodleMom
11-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I woke up with very little pain. My weight has continued to decrease. I actually wore jeans today. I was able to read a book and it didnt hurt me. I ran, yes ran from the living room to the garage door trying to catch HubbyMan before he left cuz my 7y/o wanted to go along. We didnt catch him but....I ran. took 14y/o to basketball practice and then went to a meeting.

That was my day...it felt so good to be relatively painfree for a little while.

mnjodette
11-27-2007, 08:53 PM
That's cause for at least a hearty "Yee-Haw", NoodleMom! :D So glad for you! Isn't it nice to feel relatively 'normal' once in a while? I hope you have many more days just like this one.

Jody

sprant
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
That's great NoodleMom :D It is funny that you posted this today as I too have had a great day, I have had very minimal pain, but the best thing was I came home from work not feeling like a zombie and didn't need to sleep - like I normally do. It's amazing how much time you can have when you don't sleep so much. I have been smiling all day long so I know how a good day makes you feel and am joining in your celebration :multi:

hatlady
11-28-2007, 09:44 AM
:D

YEAH for good days! It makes me smile to read, (BIG smile!) and makes my day a little better as well!

YEAH!!!!!!!

Saysusie
11-28-2007, 11:37 AM
May I shout my CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :lol: :P :D
I always love to hear good news and yours was wonderful to read!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Gisèle
12-02-2007, 09:56 PM
That's wonderful!! I am glad you had a great day, congratulations!! Here's to many more to come! :D