PDA

View Full Version : Just a prayer for those we haven't seen lately

hatlady
11-27-2007, 12:50 PM
The ones I've noticed missing are Oluwa and Browneyedgirl. If there are others, add them to our list and our thoughts!

They are missed!

May they be on a wonderful vacation enjoying themselves and ths holiday season. And may they be enjoying blessed energy, strength and good feeling all around.

As may each of you!

A thought for the day:

To live only for some future goal is shallow. It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top. (Robert M. Pirsig)

Saysusie
11-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Thank You Hatlady;
I have felt their absence as well and we have discussed their absence here. I pray that they are just enjoying the holiday season and that they are being blessed with good health!!

Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I echo your prayers as well. Praying all is well on their end and they chime in soon.

Saysusie
12-06-2007, 12:25 PM
I've sent an e-mail to our absent family members which included all of our prayers for them and our concern for them. Hopefully, we will hear from them soon.
We do, however, have our OLUWA back! YEA!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Saysusie
12-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I've received a response from:

Littlered - She is having some personal difficulties right now, but her health has been o.k. She stated that she would be back when things settle down. In the meantime, she sends her love to everyone.

Beautifulbeluga - Her health is "holding steady", however she recently discovered that she has hypothyroidism. So, she is dealing with that. She is still grateful for her new knee and is able to walk 1-2 miles! She says hello to everyone and wishes everyone a wonderful holiday season.

Teroid - His health is in stasis right now and he is tapering his prednisone. He's actually been here everyday, just has not posted a lot. So, he was always with us!!

Still no word from Browneyedgirl and I hope that all is well with her. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
12-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the update. I will continue to keep them in my prayers. I pray Browneyedgirl has not had another setback but is just busy.

mnjodette
12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks, Saysusie, for checking on our friends. We'll continue to pray for those who are absent.

browneyedgirl53
01-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi Hatlady,

Today was an exceptionally hard day for me, as my boss is letting me go...feeling that I can no longer do my job. I agree with his decision and yet I mourn for the possibilities that I had hoped for with this position.

I hate being alone and not having the physical closeness of friends around. Today...I feel so all alone and tired...just plain ole' worn out tired in my soul, not knowing if I have it in me to keep on keeping on....I don't want to be a burden to my family and they live 2000 miles away.

Sorry, I'm feelin' so blue, I don't know where to go from here. Feeling lost and can't see above the clouds right now. I know that God has promised that He has every hair on our heads counted, I'm just wonderin' why He has this much faith in me to hold on (does that make sense?)

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Oluwa
02-29-2008, 03:26 PM
So many we still haven't heard from, for many months, or for many weeks, even a year...many names to fill a page from A to Z. You, yes you are included in those who we miss...

I may not remember each by name, but when I read your past posts. I think of you and hope life, Lupus has been good to you. And that you have been blessed to find a place of happy, with Lupus, beyond Lupus, beyond all illnesses.

In God's name I ask to keep you all safe and well. Thank you God. Amen.

Be well, Keep well.
Oluwa

rob
02-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Has anyone heard from St James lately?

Saysusie
03-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Re: St. James
Not since his last post. I will give him a call over the weekend to check in on him.

Re: Browneyedgirl
She was here for a while and is, once again, absent. I will send her an e-mail over the weekend.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
04-08-2008, 06:07 PM
So many still being missing, from years ago, from last week... In God's name I ask to keep you all safe and well. Thank you God. Amen.

Be well, Keep well.
Oluwa

Saysusie
04-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Amen

Saysusie