PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!

NoodleMom
11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I was able to throw my daughter a birthday party today. I did take a rest when they went to the movies and got up for cake, ice cream, and gifts.
I am in alot of pain now tho.

Yay!! for me

Kasey

sick n tired
11-20-2007, 10:04 PM
:onfire: Congratulations, Kasey :onfire: You deserve a long soak in a warm tub. I did that last weekind for my daughter. My hubby helped with the cleaning and I did the shopping and cooking. I just fixed the crusts for 7 pies. what is the age of your daughter? If she is a grade schooler or junior higher then you deserve even MORE kudos.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

hatlady
11-21-2007, 12:51 PM
:lol:

Isn't it wonderful! What a joyous day!

cheryl_v
11-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, feels good to do something normal doesn't it? I hope you get a good rest now, you've earned it. :smilecolros:

mnjodette
11-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Congrats Kasey!! How cool to accomplish something so special for your daughter...way to go!

Saysusie
11-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Many congratulations to you!! I know how wonderful it feels to be able to do something normal. We pay for it afterwards with fatigue and a desperate need for rest...but many times it is worth it, isn't it?

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

cranbrycloud
11-24-2007, 01:45 AM
congratulations! that was a good story to read and good for you doing all that work. you deserved a good time. rest up now and relax and feel successful! you've encouraged me. :flasingsmile: