PDA

View Full Version : hi new here

Neicee99
10-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi Everyone,
I think I may be having a touch of brain fog. I just joined the website and it said that I am already a member. I'll blame the forgetfulness on the lupus :roll:
My name is Denise and I was dx with lupus 3 years ago. I also have relapsing polychondritis, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, atypical odontalgia, colitis, and I am sure I forgot something but that's enough for anyone.

I have 3 kids and a wonderful, supportive hubby. We just had our first annual lupus walk in New Hampshire and it was a great success.

That's it for now. It sounds like a great site!!!

Neicee99

Saysusie
11-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi Neicee99 ....welcome back :lol:
Welcome to our family, again. Congratulations on your walk for Lupus. I am scheduled to do one in February, we haven't been notified of a place yet.
I am glad that you've re-joined us and I hope that you can come often to share or to get support. We are here to help you in any way that we can!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

ethanandrew
11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
hi ,
my name is becky. i was diagnosed with lupus 2 months ago. i had liver failure this summer. iam doing ok now. i have alot of pain every day. i want to finish nursing school but my days are so unpredictable. iam not coomplaining, i just need to talk to somebody with the same disease.
becky