PDA

View Full Version : I'm 27 and went for the blood work today...

ihatemyskirt
10-05-2007, 12:08 AM
It has been a strange 2 and a bit years. Can someone tell me if they have THESE symtoms? So obviousely I am on anitbiotics every 3 months or so (for the weirdest things) and stuff like pneumonia. Over 2 years ago I got diagnosed with adult onset epilepsy. I had 2 grande mals 9 days apart and have been on meds ever since. I have had the headaches since I was 9, sometimes over 2 weeks at a time; layed out, can't do a thing. I am on drugs for that too and it doesn't help. Now that butterfly rash; I have had it I am not sure how many times but this time was the deal breaker since my weight went down to 93 pounds and my face hurt soooo bad. I had a shoulder injury that should have healed with in 6 weeks and its been3 months.

So if these tests come back negative am I happy or f#ct?

Oh yea no work since July, 2 kids and money from the dad or the gov't.

Saysusie
10-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Hello Ihatemyskirt;
I am sorry to hear that you have had such a rough two years. Have you been diagnosed with Lupus? What medications are you taking? It certainly sounds as if you are suffering with some sort of auto-immune disorder.
I am sure that someone here will have experienced some of what you told us. Just know that we are here to help you in any way that we can and that you are not alone!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie