PDA

View Full Version : hey !!

terrycolorado
09-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Hey folks i have been reading some of the post
it sucks that there is discrimination out there part of what motivated me to take the drs advice and stay home not that i gave up just tired of dealing with the bull
i see some of you are into 4 wheeling i used to do a lot and still get out everynow and then been out to moab a few times that place is a blast
always wanted to make it at the loand down under i think it would be a blast to see mabey someday
also always wanted to do the rubicon have any of you guys done that one?
and if so does it live up to its rep (the way the magaizines make it out )?
there is some good wheelin here i live in northern colorado rocks mud steep declines and inclines great campin in the back country away from the crowds well enough for now i have to clean house that isthe friday routine see ya on the forum
Terry H

TERIOD
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
what kind of rig do you have??

you and me both on the down under thing, sure would like to get down there to harass some mud puddles with Utenutter,,plus the fact i hear there is gold just lying on top of the ground down there :lol: :lol: :lol:

did i read correctly that you havent worked in four years? or was that just when you were diagnosed.

Ya ive been on the Rubicon, and yes if your not on top of your game it will hand your butt to ya,, if ya ever get to n.ca give me a yell ill take you up there and show ya around

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/teriod/jeep099.jpg

terrycolorado
10-01-2007, 05:34 AM
my most recent truck was a 89 k blazer lifted with 35s fourteen bolt rear 44 front detroit in the rear dark window tint lol
i have had five or six jeeps from the sixties to early 90s love each of them favs were 91 wrangler 82 cj8 once i get this photo thing figured out i will post a few

terrycolorado
10-01-2007, 05:40 AM
yep i havent worked in four years that belive it or not has been the hardest part of all of this
i had a heart attack on april 13th thanks to several factors prednisone plugs you up plus family genetics thanks mom and dad i really didnt want those genes :lol: they had to restart my heart three times that day
so im lucky to be here
the funny part is i feel better that i have in years especialy the first three months after the heartattack but then the lupus has flared we still havent gotten it under control but i still feel good all things considered

TERIOD
10-01-2007, 10:07 AM
go here and set up a free acount http://photobucket.com then download one picture from your computer into "my album" after that go to "my album page" ond on top of that picture will be an "edit" function, click on that and your pic will show larger and on top of that will be a resize function, resize your pic to message board size and save,, then you go back to "my album" and check the box underneath the pic, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button to generate html and img codes,, a new window will appear with six scroll list to choose from--the fourh one down "images for message boards" will have an URL in it,, copy that and when you write a message on a forum such as i am doing now, you paste that URL into the box and preview your message and your picture should appear,, dont get frustrated it takes a little meesin around with to get it right

since you've been off for so long,, did you manage to get ssd?? Ive got a lawyer and have been denied twice,, any tips?

terrycolorado
10-02-2007, 06:01 AM
yes i did get ssd i was declined once second time it went to an admin law judge he rippied the people who turned me down in his approval letter that made me feel good
ummm stick it out dont give up it took two years to get mine
have you had your docs fill out anything for social security
like a disability worksheet ?
that was a big help
i had some other issues than lupus also two back surgeries and haveing a failed fusion was helpful i guess lol
also cronic depression im on meds now that has helped
i was a pain in the you know what calling my lawyer once everyfew weeks oh showing that i was on the verge of looseing my house
im sure there is more and as i think of it i will let you know
the letter from the doc is a biggie if you can get several docs to fill it out for you that is even better i had three my family doc the rhumie and a skin doc the rumie and skin doc were big dogs i guess head of departments in denver i dont know if that made a difference?????
good luck i hope this helped and fell free to ask more ?s
Terry

TERIOD
10-02-2007, 07:11 AM
I have a lawyer right now to go before an admin judge,, they say it should be a slam dunk,, I sure hope so, things are getting real tight here,, hopefully the disability on MY LOWER BACK helps too,(i really wish you would quit copying me)

Thank for your tips, ive most of it just waiting on a letter from my primary care doc,,

hows the weather out there, my wife has family in FT. Collins, which i understand is pretty near where you're at

terrycolorado
10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
it was windy today temps in the 70s i think they are talking slushy snow this weekend
im heading over to craig with my brotherinlaw to go antelope hunting should be a blast
yep i live about 7 miles east of ft collins
man this is getting scary were too much alike
bad back and all if your ever in ft collins we will have to get together