PDA

View Full Version : Saysusie on vacation until 9/29/07

Saysusie
09-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Hello Family;
I will be away for a week. I know that you all will take very good care of each other :lol:
Should you have any problems or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our Beloved Administrator, Conrad.
See You All In Seven Days!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
09-21-2007, 03:58 AM
Depending on when you get this message: Here's wishing your vacation is all (was) you want, expect, and need (ed) it to be .

hatlady
09-21-2007, 05:31 AM
I'll echo Pretti in Pink -

May this vacation be relaxing, rejuvinating, and restful - the 3R's!

Hugs ~

Missy
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Ooohh - I hope your time off involves relaxation and fun for you!

Nekhbet
09-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Have a wonderful time.. :D

Oluwa
09-26-2007, 05:48 AM
Saysusie..

You are missed by me.

Oluwa

Saysusie
09-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Hello Everyone...or, Aloha & Mahalo
My husband took me to Maui where I relaxed on the beach (albeit under an umbrella, slathered with sunscreen, with my big floppy hat and covered in my uv protected clothing - lol), played in the water, ate too much food, survived the road to Hana, snorkeled in Molokini, Waialea and Kaanapali and watched the sunset every night.
I missed all of you, but I was told that I absolutely was not allowed to take my lap top with me on this vacation :lol:
It was very restful (he works very hard at giving me restful vacations and I love him eternally for that!) and just so beautiful!
Thank you all for you well wishes. Vacations are always wonderful, but I am also always so happy to be back home. Especially home here with my family :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
09-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Welcome back and it sounds like you had some much needed R & R.

TERIOD
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM
OH MAN is saysuzie back already,,, I was just about to get ornery on the boards and start messing with people,,oh well to late i guess

How was your vacation saysuzie,,good i hope,, Im getting ready to head for the hills myself,, love this halfway cloudy weather up here in n.ca

Terry :D :D :D

Saysusie
09-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey Teriod;
Where "in the hills" are you heading? Sounds like great fun! I, too, love cloudy, hazy, overcast days. In fact, I wrote an article on the home page about loving rainy and cloudy days :lol: It is finally starting to cool down here in SoCal and, boy, am I grateful for that!
My trip was wonderful!!! Thank You. And I hope that your trip is tons of fun!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

TERIOD
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
camping up in the hills between sac and lake tahoe, not too many people camping this time of year so it makes it real nice and quiet and maybe Ill get snowed in,,who knows,, just cruisin around in the jeep and on quads, it will be a good time with family and friends

glad to have ya back!!!

Oluwa
10-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Aloha...

Maui..absolutely lovely. I used to live on Oahu for several years. Aiea and we would island hop. Especially to Maui and I would stay in Kihei.

We got married and honeymooned at the Four Seasons in Wailea. Family from London, Seattle, Michigan and friends from Boston came...

Sunsets, sandy beaches, papaya cups with yogurt, pineapples from the fields, a rainbow everyday...ah.

Did you venture to Little McKenna?

Nice to have you back...
Oluwa

Saysusie
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
He Oluwa;
No, I did not make it to Mckenna :(
We stayed at the Four Seasons in Wailea. The beach there was so beautiful that my husband was hard-pressed to get me anywhere else :lol:
We did promise that we would go back to Maui because there was so much that we did not have time to do (mainly because I was always in the ocean or on the beach or feeding my face).

Teriod;
My brother loves to take the type of vacations that you are taking. He jumps in his jeep and heads to the mountains, always during the seasons when no one else is there. He brings back the most beautiful pictures. He is truly an outdoorsman because he only takes what he can carry in his back-pack. He fishes, cools his beer in the mountain streams and hikes! Unfortunately, my idea of roughing it is staying in a condo where I have to wash the dishes :rofl:
I know your trip will be wonderful!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie