PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mitzi11
09-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Hello All,

This is my first post. I was diagnosed with SLE in January of 2001. I've had my ups and downs but overall, I'm dealing with the disease fairly well. I'm currently in a flare that's been hanging on for over month now which has lead me to seek online support. It's nice to be in the company of people that truly understand what I'm feeling and what I go through on a daily basis.

Saysusie
09-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Mitzi :lol:
Welcome to our family. Yes, you are in the company of people who truly understand what you are going through and who will never dismiss you or your symptoms. You will find that there is someone here who has experienced what you are feeling or who knows something about it.
I hope that you are taking care of yourself during this flare. Remember to rest when you need it, stay out of the sun and don't overdo!
I am glad that you joined us and I'm sure that you will find the people here to be kind, caring, supportive and understanding!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Pretti in Pink
09-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Welcome Mitzi,

Sorry to hear you not doing so well right now. You've joined a great cyber family that will lift your spirits so high you may even begin to feel better physically. There's alot of caring and knowledgable members here. So you're in for a treat.

mitzi11
10-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Thank you for that warm welcome!! I feel better already and look forward to visiting the website for inspiration and support.