PDA

View Full Version : Memory fog? Maybe it's AI related.

GrammaKathy
09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
So do I, and I hate it! I used to be so organized, remembered nearly everything, and now I can't even remember to check food on the stove! The thing that hurts the worst tho, is I can't watch my baby granddaughter. You wait 50 years to be a grandma and now this. I did get to when she was a baby, but she is a toddler (2) now, and FAST!! :lol:

Kathy

hatlady
09-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Oh man...we're about the same age, and I can't imagine trying to keep up with a toddler! The thought of watching, laughing and cuddling a grandchild or niece or nephew is so wonderful, but I'll let someone else chase 'em!

You'll be the Grandma who gets to cuddle them and read to them. Maybe even watch TV with them from time to time. The time together they will remember - and the love.

browneyedgirl53
09-05-2007, 07:03 PM
That's why being a "gramma" is so nice, you get to do all the fun stuff....and when either one of you gets too tired....either you can send them home or you both take a nap (hee heee).

I know what you mean, sometimes I feel like I'm 55 going on 85. But God willin', He keeps seeing me through another day and another blessing.

I've learned to keep a little bitty notepad with me all the time; and when something pops up in my mind, I write it down. I'm passed the point of being embarrased, it's become essential for me. I've been wondering about Ginko Biloba...if anyone knows about it....I'd love to hear from you.

We all have good days and bad days, and we always cherish the sweet memories.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl