PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

lovebuda
08-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Just needed to vent to people who understand. I went to visit my cousin yesterday. Little did I know that she didn't have central air and no curtins on her windows. Nothing like heat and sun shine to ruin a perfectly good day. So I woke up this morning all stiff and hurting and i'm sick. I feel so bad. so I'm stuck in my room today with my kids and my laptop. Gonna try to feel better but I doubt that will happen. i'm looking forward to my 2 weeks of sickness let me tell ya. So sorry just wanted to complain. I'm not very happy at the moment. :(

Well thanks for listening..well reading...you guys are great.

hatlady
08-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Gentle hugs, and hopes for you feeling better quickly!

Saysusie
08-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I hope that you feel better soon. You are doing the right thing by just getting complete rest in order to help your body get over this flare.
I am right there with you today :( . I had a dental appointment yesterday that I thought was going to be a routine cleaning. They decided to replace three fillings and do four new crowns. My stress level shot up so high that I thought I was going to pass out! I ended up spending the entire rest of the day in bed and today, I am lucky to be lying here using my lap top. I hurt, I ache, I burn and I have a horrible headache.
So, I guess that today is a day for both of us to vent :?

Hoping You Are Much Better, very soon!
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

hatlady
08-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh my!

More gentle hugs! For both of you!

Rest well, and I hope both of you feel better quickly.

Oluwa
08-29-2007, 02:46 PM
A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. He decided to open it. Inside was a genie. The genie said, I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only."

The man thought about his first wish and decided, I want 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. He asked for his final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates.

Okay another....

A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain. "Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor."You have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman. "What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, "be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe, "Ow, even THAT hurts", she cried. The doctor checked her thoroughly and told her his diagnosis, "You have a broken finger."

Hugs full of love for the both of you.
Be well are my wishes,
Oluwa

lovebuda
08-30-2007, 06:31 AM
LOL that was funny thanks. I think we both need a laugh every now and again.

Today isn't much better however, I think I'm in for the long haul on this one.

Oluwa
08-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Ugh..another day for you. I am on a bit of a horrid ride myself.

Are you still in your night shirt...PJ's? Go take a rinse as I call it, shower. It'll help a bit. I just stepped out of mine. Laying for too long causes increased stiffness. Have you had your stretch today?

Next time while at your cousin's ask if she would mind visiting in your a/c car or go to a local coffee shop or mall. Humm, did you have the children in tow. That could be a toughie, eh?

Or...I am sure it isn't bad luck to open an umbrella in the house. Kidding..

Wishing your haul is a short lived one and you awaken with vim and vigor tomorrow.
Get well,
Oluwa

lovebuda
08-31-2007, 07:15 AM
And coming into the third day Lupus has given me a great fever along with a migraine...body aches is a given. So another day on the couch trying my best to keep four kids in line...a shower? what's that?

Oluwa
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey Lovebuda...

Sheesh, with it only being me, I have a rough time. I can't even imagine me plus four.

Instead of adding the days maybe we should substract the days. I know there is no starting number but I figure it as being closer to feeling normal than away.

Hang in there...
Oluwa

mnjodette
09-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Ouch! Sorry, lovebuda! Sometimes our relatives are best visited by telephone! Hugs and wishes for a quick release from this latest flare.

Jody

lovebuda
09-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Well it's all done now. A WEEK later. I'm just happy to be done and over with it. Thanks for all your jokes and understanding. Loves and Hugs to all.

Saysusie
09-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Oluwa :lol:
I want to thank you for making me laugh..especially when I was so sick and down all weekend. I was not even able to get on my laptop until today and I certainly appreciated the humor. I truly loved the broken finger one!

Hatlady
:lol:
Thank you for the hugs...I needed them!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
09-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Hi Saysusie,

I am glad you are feeling better than when you left the dentist......Or are you still down and just had gotten access to a laptop? I hope it is the one prior

Being Queen Mum four times in one day, wow! A few weeks back I had went in for my bi-annual cleaning and got an unexpected crown. I was crowned only once. I probably like you, ah, go for it all when we feel good instead of dragging out the unpredictable for days on end.

If I hadn't seen you here today, I was going to but an APP (all point post)for you.

Glad you enjoyed the humor.

One more thing, thank you for all you do..for me, for us with your words. Thank you for sharing that wealth....

Wishing you are better than the day before,
Oluwa

Saysusie
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Oluwa;
I am SOOOOOOOOO much better and sooooooooo happy to be better. I took the entire weekend to recuperate :lol:
I am not finished yet. I must go back on the 10th for one more crown (uggh). But, at least I will have prepared for this both mentally and physically. I suspect that I will not be as bad off as I was previously.
Thank You for your very kind words and for your appreciation. All of you are so important to me and I feel empty when I am away too long :lol:
So, no need for the APB...I'm back LOL

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie