PDA

View Full Version : oh my aching feet/hands

morning star
08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Does anyone else have prob's with their aching feet/hands, mostly it's my feet right now and I can hardly even walk :cry: , it feel's like I'm walking on marbles. Has anyone tried Epson salts?

cheryl_v
08-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Thats one of the things that bother me most, my feet and hands. Mainly my feet. Even with meds, my feet would hurt and hands ache constantly. I hated going to bed at night knowing how bad they would hurt by morning. My doc gave me a shot to reduce swelling in the body. Can last around 3 months (give or take, everyone's different). Its Cortosone, it started working the next day. My feet and hands still hurt some, but its not constant. The pain wears off faster when I get up. I love it. Its been 2 months since I had it, wearing off some. But 2 months of less pain is great, I'm to call when I feel I need it again. Try it, maybe it'll help you.

Keri
09-17-2007, 07:33 AM
You're not alone! My hands and feet bother me too. Actually it's more my toes than feet. My hands get numbish and very achey too. I wake up with stiff fingers and toes just about every morning.
I don't have a diagnosis yet but know that something is slowly developing. The only thing I can do is just take Aleve if it gets real bad.
Good luck to you!