PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we could chat, and become friends!

ChristianGirly23
08-10-2007, 08:05 AM
I've offically decided that I'm horrible at this posting, and checking the forum thing lol I made my profile, posted a introduction, heard from many amazing people, went on vacation, and now I'm back, and I don't really know anyone still lol

SO! I thought that maybe we could chat on AIM or YIM! I do much better at that then posting in forums like this lol So, if you're intrested please, PLEASE send me a Private Message! Don't worry though, I'm still going to try my best to post, and check up on the forums daily too!

Yahoo~ ChristianGirly6
AOL~ ChristianGirly6

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to get to know more people just like me!!!! :D

Saysusie
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi ChristianGirly :lol:
No worries, we will always be here to chat with you whenever you decide to post. We all have our idiosyncrasies, I'm really bad in the "chat room" thing :?
So, don't feel bad. Remember, we are here for you whenever you drop in!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

TERIOD
08-13-2007, 01:39 PM
welcome to the forum, im glad your here, but the color of your text is extremely hard to read, especially for people with vision problems

Terry

icegurl121691
08-14-2007, 09:07 AM
i would love 2 chat with you on aim or anyone else im almost 16 so if any ones around my age that would be great :D