PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE ON MARYCAIN & St. James

Saysusie
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
I have been advised that sweet Marycain has been spotted on another forum and posted there as recently as 8/7/07. I, myself, saw a post by her on another forum on that date. I chose not to disturb her or e-mail her in the event that she has chosen to leave WeHaveLupus for personal reasons. However, I did want everyone to know that she is around and hopefully is doing well health-wise. So, we can all breathe a sigh of relief in that area.

I spoke to St. James several days ago. He is still struggling trying to regain his health. He is able to walk with a walker now and says that his numbers are still improving. He is not healthy enough to participate on WeHaveLupus yet, but sends everyone his love and wants you all to know that he appreciates your care, concern and thanks you all for your prayers. He said that you are all in his heart and as soon as he is healthy enough, he will return to us...his family!

I wish you all Peace, Blessings and Love
Saysusie

beautifulbeluga
08-08-2007, 01:44 PM
St. James is a man of such inner strength and courage and I hope and pray for his continued recovery. We miss you St. James, hurry home.

Glad to know Marycain is spreading her wisdom and kind words to others in the world. Sending her good wishes for health and happiness and hope to also see her return here as she is so missed.

Razzleberry
08-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Do you think we have somehow offended Mary Caine? She was such a welcome, sane, inteligent voice and always had a plethora of information for everyone. I miss her.

Missy
08-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself, BeautifulBeluga!

Saysusie
08-09-2007, 09:38 AM
I've been going over her last posts and it doesn't appear that anyone said something offensive. But, until we hear from her, we will not know. I did ask her if she wanted to become a moderator as she was so kind, informative, caring and supportive of this site. She did sign up and did become a moderator, but then she dropped off of the site.
So, I say to her....."If I did or said anything at all to cause any uncomfortable feelings or any feelings of pressure, I truly (from my heart) apologize. I also apologize if there were any remarks, posts or discussions that made you feel uncomfortable. Since this site was designed for me in memory of my daughter, I take responsibility for anything that occurs here and so I apologize for anything that may have made you feel less than at home here."

With Love
Saysusie

Quarterhorsegal
08-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Thank you Saysusie for the update on St James and Marycain. I had been wondering about both.

mnjodette
08-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm glad to know about both St. James and Marycain. Thanks, Saysusie for the update.

I, too, read through Marycain's last posts trying to get a hint at why she would feel the need to leave here so abruptly. But, the choice is hers, and I wish her only the best. She contributed so much to our group, I for one will always be grateful for that. If you're reading this, Marycain, I hope you and your family are well.

Jody

browneyedgirl53
08-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi Suze,

Thanks for the update, I think I speak for everyone here ; that there has definetly been a "part of the family missing" since Marycaine's absence. However, as others have said - it is her choice. It's not right or wrong - it just is. I know for myself, I have an attention span of a knat...and will venture off to parts of life that interest me....and more times than not, I return to place where I felt loved the most. I believe that Marycaine knows how much we love and appreciate her....perhaps this is one of her "daring" moments in life to step out into that great unknown of "what's out there"......you know what I mean?

I am an adventurous spirit and like a rollin' stone, I don't ever stay in one place too long....but I'll be darned if this group of fast-lovin lupies haven't grabbed a hold of my heart....and I can't let go (and that's a good thing)!!

My prayers are for St. James strength to endure, perserverance to keep faithful and may God breathe new life into his body! My prayer for Marycaine is that she will long remember those who have loved her along life's highway, and that this rest area is always open to her at any time.

I hope you're doing well, Suze. Anything else new? We love you, appreciate you and admire the incredible commitment that have to keep us all connected and going strong. You are remarkable. Here's to you sweet lady!!

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Pretti in Pink
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Well said Broweyed girl!

Saysusie
08-14-2007, 07:38 AM
Thank You Browneyedgirl :lol: You are always so perceptive and kind!
I agree with you totally! While I miss Marycain something fierce, I was so happy to see that she was well enough to participate somewhere else.
I am truly concerned about St. James as it seems that his spirit is starting to decline as well as his health. It is taking him so long to overcome this latest setback and that is starting to wear on him emotionally. During our last conversation, he did laugh and joke about several things and it was so good to hear that laughter.
Myself, I am doing much better (Thankfully) and have pretty much returned to my old schedule. I, too, am finding it more and more difficult to recover from a flare. I suppose that a lot of it has to do with the natural aging process which slows our response to everything. I always say, jokingly, that "getting old is not for the weak!" :D
So, thank you again and, yes, I hope that Marycain will remember how much she was loved here. I admire your "wandering" spirit and am glad that our family has become a place where you ALWAYS know you are loved, welcomed and safe!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

browneyedgirl53
08-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Suze,

Can we send private emails or cards to St. James? He's been on my mind so much and want him to know that there are prayer warrior all over this planet saying prayers on his behalf.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
08-15-2007, 11:14 AM
I am going to call him later today (Wednesday). I will tell him that there will be e-mails and cards for him whenever he finds the strength to check his e-mail. So, yes..please do send him your thoughts and well wishes.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie