PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new to this site but I have been a member for 16+

nadiageo
08-02-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm a little unclear how the chat rooms work

Saysusie
08-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Hello and welcome to our family. We are glad that you joined us! This is not really a chat room, per se. However, there is always someone here who will help you with any question that you may have, if you need information, or if you just want to talk and/or share your feelings. There are several forums on this site and you can post your question, concern etc. in whichever forum you feel is appropriate. In the drop-down box on the bottom right, you will find the different forums. Just click on the one that you think fits your topic and write your message. Someone will respond to you as quickly as possible.
You will find that the people here are caring, supportive, understanding, informative and compassionate. We all want you to know that you are not alone :lol:

Once again, Welcome
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

IloveHistory
08-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi Nadiageo!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Keep well! :)

mnjodette
08-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Welcome, Nadiogeo. This is a great place to learn, to vent, and to find others who share what you're going through. I hope you'll find a "home" here with us. It's been a life saver for me, and for many others.

Jody