PDA

View Full Version : Back in the hospital..

BREAD
07-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Sorry we dropped off the board so quickly after joining, Nancy is back in the hospital.

She is having accute pain in the upper right quadrant that is going straight though to her back. Doctors are thinking an occlusion in the small intestine near the liver where the biliary bypass was performed in late '05.

Her spirits are down, she is in lots of pain and again we are playing the game of what's wrong now and who can figure it out...

I was reading the board, it lifted my spirits so I thought I would share on behalf of Nancy (nread) and myself.

hatlady
07-25-2007, 10:09 AM
THanks for rejoining and updating us!

I hope Nancy is feeling better quickly - please keep us posted, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

Pretti in Pink
07-25-2007, 04:38 PM
I will keep both of you in my prayers.

browneyedgirl53
07-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi Bill,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how Nancy's doing. It is so frustrating isn't it? So much so, you just want to scream. Please feel free to let your fingers do the screaming, we can take it (smile).

Please let Nancy know that she has an army of angels praying for the both of you. Take care of yourself, and we hope to see you back.

Take care,
Browneyedgirl

Saysusie
07-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Hello Bill;
I am so sorry to hear about Nancy and, as Browneyedgirl said, please let her know that everyone here in her new family is praying for her and hoping for her quick return home.
Please know that we are here for both of you! Keep us advised on how she is doing!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Missy
07-28-2007, 09:06 AM
You both are in my thoughts........