PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!!!

Lawren8609
07-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Hello All! My name is Lawren and I'm 21 years old! I've had Lupus for about 8 years now. When I was about 13 I was diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis and had to endure weeks of dialysis. I really thought my life was going to be over. However, GOD blessed me and my kidneys began working on their own again! I've done quite well since then and I can only thank GOD everyday for that. Of course there are still the doctor visits, blood work, and meds but I'm here and I'm feeling great and that's all that matters! I was so excited when I found this site because no one truly knows what you've been through unless they've been through it too! So I'm excited to chat with you all! :D

Saysusie
07-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Hello Lawren :lol:
Welcome to our family where, as you said, there will always be someone who understands exactly what you are going through and what you are feeling. You will find some of the most knowledgeable, caring, supportive and understanding people here who will make sure that you know that you are not alone.
I am so happy that your kidneys are functioning on their own and that you are here to share with us! I hope that you come here often and that we are able to provide you with support, acceptance, understanding, comfort and information!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Lawren8609
07-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks so much!! Im really looking forward to chatting with everyone!!

browneyedgirl53
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi Lawren,

Welcome new friend, you have found the absolute BEST lupus support site in all of the web-world (smile)!

God is so good and when blessings come our way; it makes us stronger and give us more hope. My prayer is that you will continue to stay healthy. Please stay plugged in here, there are so many wonderful people who are great to share ideas, and be compassionate!

So again, welcome new friend - I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl

IloveHistory
08-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi Lawren8609!

Welcome to the Forum! :D I'm glad that you found us! :D

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I am almost seventeen years old, so our ages are similar! :)

Keep well and God bless! :)