PDA

View Full Version : My Mother - Front Page Blog

admin
07-19-2007, 10:15 PM
There is a new article submitted on the front page blog titled "My Mother" -
http://www.wehavelupus.com/blog/2007/07/my-mother/

It will make you cry. Very sad, but the person who posted it could use some encouragement.

hatlady
07-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks, Admin. What a beautiful story - I hope she finds encouragement in sharing, and in knowing we all care.

May her mother find a moment of relief from the pain -

browneyedgirl53
07-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi Conrad,

I just got home from the hospital (blood clots in my lungs)...and read this post. It did indeed make me cry. Reading that helped me to better understand what my mother must have been feeling when I went through my kidney failure, heart attack, and stroke. I too had the scalp problem, and it's a very real pain sensation...it's too hard to describe what that feeling is like....but it's not just the meds...it's a very real thing. I've lost all my hair twice in the last 3 years; I finally found someone who would take care of my scalp without making me feel like a freak.

Has this woman joined WeHaveLupus? I hope that she continues to post. I think it's very healing to share our worries, our triumphs, or hopes and wisdom on this great site.

Thanks again for thinking of us and allowing her to post this very personal journey. I hope that you are doing well, my friend; you must be so very busy.

Much love,
Browneyedgirl